Sell Omega Seamaster Watches
Looking to sell Omega Seamaster watches for the best price? At WP Diamonds, we offer a secure and streamlined service that can take as little as 24 hours from start to finish. We buy your Omega watches directly: no fees or commissions are deducted from your final offer.
We are proud of our A+ BBB rating and over one thousand customer reviews. Contact us today to receive your bespoke price quote.Get Your Offer
Sell Your Omega Seamaster Watches Online or via Appointment in NYC, Hong Kong, Tokyo or the UK
How To Sell Omega Seamaster Watches
At WP Diamonds, we specialize in buying your luxury watches. Our fast, secure service can take as little as 24 hours from beginning to end.
Complete our online
Receive your initial valuation
by phone or email
SHIP YOUR ITEMS
Ship us your items fully insured
via FedEx at no charge
or make an appointment
A member of our team will
contact you with a full
valuation and offer
GET YOUR OFFER
If you accept, payment can be
received within 24 hours
How much can I get for my Omega Seamaster?
Since the watch’s origin, collectors have enjoyed a high resell value for Omega Seamaster watches. You could potentially receive anywhere from 20 to 40 percent of the watch’s original market price. The more documentation and packaging you have from the watch, and the better condition the watch is in, the more you can earn from selling Omega Seamaster.
How do I know if my Omega Seamaster is authentic?
You would need the assistance of a watch expert to gauge the authenticity of your watch. At WP Diamonds, we provide on-site experts who can assist you by way of an appraisal service. Our experts can also let you know how much your Omega Seamaster is worth. Get in touch with our experts by completing the form on our website.
When compared to the vast array of designer watches on the market, the Omega Seamaster is a reliable and beautifully-crafted piece. The Omega Seamaster was designed to fit an aquatic theme, and is the watch of choice for beloved fictional character, James Bond. The 300M SPECTRE was named for the James Bond film released that year.
The watch’s bracelet is available in either leather or steel, with the iconic Omega logo on the back of the case. The case of the watch will always be either screw-back or snap in made, as well as water resistant.
Style: The Omega Seamaster style can best be described as debonair, refined and sleek.
Famous Omega Seamaster Wearers: James Bond, US President Joe Biden and UK royalty Prince William.
Omega Seamaster Models
There are many Omega models available in the Seamaster family, including dress watches, dive watches and sports watches:
– Seamaster 300 Omega Master Co-Axial 41 mm
– Planet Ocean 600 M Omega Master Co-Axial Chronograph 45.5mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial GMT 43.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial 45.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial 42 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial 37.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial GT 43mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial 41.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial 38.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial Ladies 38.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial 34 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial GMT Chronograph 43 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial GMT 43 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial Annual Calendar 43 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial Day-Date 41.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial 41.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial Annual Calendar 38.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial 38.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial 34 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial 30 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial Chronograph 44 m
– Aqua Terra 150 M XXL Small Seconds 49.2 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Quartz 38.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Quartz 30 mm
– Diver 300 M Co-Axial GMT Chronograph 44 mm
– Diver 300 M Co-Axial Chronograph 41.5 mm
– Diver 300 M Co-Axial 41 mm
– Diver 300 M Co-Axial 36.25 mm
– Diver 300 M Quartz 28 mm
– Bullhead Co-Axial Chronograph 43 X 43 mm
– Ploprof 1200 M Omega Co-axial 55 X 48 mm
Vintage Omega Seamaster
Your Seamaster watch qualifies as vintage if you purchased it prior to the 1980s. This variety of Seamaster watch will receive the highest price on the market. WP Diamonds is the best choice if you’re interested in where to sell your Omega Seamaster, thanks to our top-of-the-market offers.
Contact Our Luxury Experts
With more than 150 years of experience in buying and selling luxury watches, jewelry, handbags and diamonds, our expert team is always ready to provide you with a valuation of your Omega Seamaster timepiece. Our entire process is designed to ensure that you get the most for your watch, quickly and securely.
Simply complete the online form and our experts will be in touch with your bespoke price quote. Our service is free of charge, so no fees or commissions will be deducted from this. Contact us today with any questions you may have about the selling process.
We buy all kinds of Omega watches from around the world
WE TAKE YOUR SECURITY SERIOUSLY
We arrange insurance and transportation of your Omega Seamaster with our insurers and Brinks. We provide you with a free and fully insured overnight FedEx label. Note that your goods will always be opened on camera and that we take the safety of your Omega Seamaster watch very seriously. If you have any questions or queries, contact us and we will happily provide you with more information.