Sell Your Omega Seamaster Watch
When compared to the vast array of designer watches on the market, the Omega Seamaster is a reliable and beautifully-crafted piece. The Omega Seamaster was designed to fit an aquatic theme, and is the watch of choice for beloved fictional character, James Bond. Much like its siblings under the Omega collection, the Seamaster was first created in 1948, and has been admired ever since. Our team at WP Diamonds wants to buy Omega Seamaster pieces. We offer some of the best secondhand prices for Omega Seamaster you’ll find on the market. And we provide all of our clients an easy and safe way to sell them.Get Your Offer
Sell Your Omega Seamaster Watches Online or via Appointment to a Trusted Buyer
Style: Debonair, sleek, and intelligent.
Famous Wearers: James Bond, Joe Biden and Prince William.
Omega Seamaster Models
– Seamaster 300 Omega Master Co-Axial 41 mm
– Planet Ocean 600 M Omega Master Co-Axial Chronograph 45.5mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial GMT 43.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial 45.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial 42 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial 37.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial GT 43mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial 41.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial 38.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial Ladies 38.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial 34 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial GMT Chronograph 43 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial GMT 43 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial Annual Calendar 43 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial Day-Date 41.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial 41.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial Annual Calendar 38.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial 38.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial 34 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial 30 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial Chronograph 44 m
– Aqua Terra 150 M XXL Small Seconds 49.2 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Quartz 38.5 mm
– Aqua Terra 150 M Quartz 30 mm
– Diver 300 M Co-Axial GMT Chronograph 44 mm
– Diver 300 M Co-Axial Chronograph 41.5 mm
– Diver 300 M Co-Axial 41 mm
– Diver 300 M Co-Axial 36.25 mm
– Diver 300 M Quartz 28 mm
– Bullhead Co-Axial Chronograph 43 X 43 mm
– Ploprof 1200 M Omega Co-axial 55 X 48 mm
Five collections make up the Omega family: the Constellation, Seamaster, Deville, Speedmaster, and Aqua Terra.
Vintage Omega Seamaster
Your Seamaster watch qualifies as vintage if you purchased it prior to the 1980s. This variety of Seamaster watch will receive the highest price on the market. WP Diamonds is the best choice if you’re interested in where to sell your Omega Seamaster, thanks to our top-of-the-market offers.
How do I know if my Omega Seamaster is authentic?
You would need the assistance of a watch expert to gauge the authenticity of your watch. At WP Diamonds, we provide on-site experts who can assist you by way of an appraisal service. Our experts can also let you know how much your Omega Seamaster is worth. Get in touch with our experts by completing the form on our website.
How much can I get for my Omega Seamaster?
Since the watch’s origin, collectors have enjoyed a high resell value for Omega Seamaster watches. You could potentially receive anywhere from 20 to 40 percent of the watch’s original market price. The more documentation and packaging you have from the watch, and the better condition the watch is in, the more you can earn from selling Omega Seamaster.
How to sell Omega Seamaster
WP Diamonds specializes in buying luxury watches. As such, we would be interested in doing business with anyone looking to sell Omega Seamaster. The transaction will be 100 percent secure and easy to perform. To begin the process and receive a quote on your watch, complete the form on our website. We can have money in your account within 24 hours of your sale.
Meta: The Omega Seamaster is one of the most valuable watches on the market. Whether you’re buying or selling, we offer some of the best prices you’ll find for this timekeeping masterpiece.
Contact Our Experts
With more than 150 years of experience in buying and selling luxury timepieces, jewelry and diamonds, our expert team is always ready to provide you with a valuation of your Omega Seamaster timepiece. Our entire process is designed to ensure that you get the most for your timepiece, quickly and securely.
We buy all kinds of Omega watches from around the world
WE TAKE YOUR SECURITY SERIOUSLY
We arrange insurance and transportation of your Omega Seamaster with our insurers and Brinks. We provide you with a free and fully insured overnight FedEx label. Note that your goods will always be opened on camera and that we take the safety of your Omega Seamaster watch very seriously. If you have any questions or queries, contact us and we will happily provide you with more information.