Sell Your IWC Pilot Watch
Aptly named the IWC Pilot, this collection of luxury timepieces was originally created for pilots and all involved in the sky-high industry. It has become the standard all other pilot-style watch brands are measured against. Inspired by airplane instruments, these watches are just as useful as they are stylish. Many models have crystals made to stand sudden drops in pressure, movements protected against magnetism and helpful complications like a chronograph or a world timer.Get Your Offer
Sell Your IWC Pilot Watches Online or via Appointment to a Trusted Buyer
Famous Wearers: Orlando Bloom, Joe Manganiello
Style: Stunning elegance, established reliability, innovative practicality
IWC Pilot MODELS
– Big Pilot’s Watch Edition “Boutique Rodeo Drive”, Big Pilot’s Watch Annual Calendar Edition “Le Petit Prince”
– Pilot’s Watch Automatic 36, Pilot’s Watch Timezoner Chronograph, Big Pilot’s Perpetual Calendar Edition “Antoine De Saint Exupery”
– Pilot’s Watch Double Chronograph Edition “Antoine de Saint Exupery”, Big Pilot’s Watch Edition “Le Petit Prince”, Pilot’s Watch Chronograph Edition “Le Petit Prince”
– Pilot’s Watch Mark XVIII Edition “Le Petit Prince”, Pilot’s Watch Mark XVIII, Big Pilot’s Watch
– Pilot’s Watch Chronograph, Big Pilot’s Watch Top Gun, Big Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Calendar Top Gun
– Pilot’s Watch Chronograph Top Gun, Pilot’s Watch Chronograph Top Gun Miramar, Pilot’s Watch Mark XVIII Top Gun Miramar
– Big Pilot’s Watch Spitfire, Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Calendar Digital Date-Month Spitfire, Pilot’s Watch Chronograph Spitfire
– Big Pilot’s Heritage Watch 55, Big Pilot’s Hertage Watch 48, Pilot’s Watch Double Chronograph Edition “Le Petit Prince”
– Pilot’s Watch Chronograph Edition “Ju-Air”, Pilot’s Watch Chronograph Edition “The Last Flight”
The IWC Pilot is a distinguished line of watches, but the luxury watchmaker has many. While the Pilot collection may hold the most prestige within the company, many others come close. Popular families from IWC include the Portugieser, Ingenieur, Da Vinci, Aquatimer, and Portofino.
Vintage IWC Pilot
With such a storied history, the IWC Pilot has numerous vintage model. Typically, any Pilot pre-dating 1980 can be considered vintage. Resale values for IWC Pilot watches that are vintage remain high, especially for certain models. Often, we find the older the model, the higher the price with this collection.
How to know if my IWC Pilot is not a fraud?
It can be difficult to determine the authenticity of an IWC Pilot watch. There have been so many models throughout the years counterfeits are prevalent. To find out the if your IWC Pilot is real, you’ll need to visit a watch examination specialist. At WP Diamonds, we have watch experts on staff. Just fill out our online form and one will be in touch.
How Much Can I Get For My IWC Pilot?
Second-hand prices for IWC Pilot watches vary greatly. If you’re selling IWC Pilot watches, the price will be determined by age, model, condition, servicing, original box, papers and more. Many people looking to sell IWC Pilot watches find a 20-40% return over their initial investment.
Where to Sell IWC Pilot?
If you’d like to sell IWC pilot watches, then you found the perfect place. Here at WP Diamonds, we buy IWC Pilot watches. Just fill out our form online and we’ll quickly be in touch. Many sellers find payment in their bank account in less than 24 hours.
Contact Our Experts
With over 150 years of experience in buying luxury timepieces, jewelry and diamonds, our team of experts will provide you with a professional valuation of your IWC Pilot. Our process is designed to make sure that you get the strongest price for your watch.
We buy all kinds of IWC watches from around the world
WE TAKE YOUR SECURITY SERIOUSLY
When it comes to transporting and insuring your IWC Pilot, we organize this with our insurers and Brinks. We provide you with free and fully insured overnight FedEx label. The safety of your IWC is of paramount importance to us and, as such, we always open items on camera.