Sell Watches Online To Trusted Watch Buyers
At WP Diamonds, we understand the value of timepieces manufactured by elite brands such as Rolex, Cartier, Breitling, Patek Philippe and many more. Our experts have experience purchasing over 30 different exclusive brands at some of the most competitive prices in the second-hand market. Sell a watch to us online or via appointment, the choice is yours.
Our process is fast and secure. Simply complete the online form to obtain your estimate. You’ll soon discover why we are one of the most trusted watch buyers in the industry. Get money in 24 hours from a BBB A+ Rated company.Get Your Offer
Where Can I Sell a Watch? Sell Your Luxury Watches Online or Via Appointment to a Trusted Buyer
How To Sell Watches Online?
Selling your watch online is straightforward. If you choose to sell to a trustworthy buyer, selling watches online should be simpler and more reliable than local options. It can take as little as 2 days from start to finish or you can sell instantly in an appointment.
- Complete the Online valuation form with as much information as possible, including photos in your inquiry is important
- Receive your initial estimate by email or phone
- Send your watch fully insured via FedEx for free or make an in-person appointment
- Your client manager for your state or country will contact you with a full valuation and final offer
- Payment can be received within 24 hours for wires (usually same-day) or receive a check at the appointment
How much is my watch worth?
Arriving at a final price for a watch in the second-hand market is a computation of a number of factors. Below you will find the main ingredients that determine price. At WP Diamonds our expert team has built a network of contacts which will enable us to offer competitive pricing when you sell watches online for cash.
- Each brand and each particular model will have their own desirability rating on the second-hand market
- What kind of condition is the watch in? Most buyers will deduct amounts to cover repairs to return a watch to a desirable condition
- Is the watch truly authentic? If the watch has been altered it will normally affect the price negatively
- Are you including the original box and papers in the sale? Buyers will pay a premium for these items
- Is the strap original and in good condition? If it is it will help you get a better price. Buyers also prefer that the strap is the original length.
- The current watch market: which watches are popular and currently in high demand? What are the latest watch trends?
Where to sell my watch?
Choosing the right place to sell your watch will enable to return the best value in the context of the second-hand market. The right buyer will enable you to sell in confidence with the safety and security you need. Remember companies offering inflated estimates often don’t pay that when it comes to the final offer.
|Direct Online||Very fast and with good returns||Finding a trustworthy watch buyer is not always easy|
|At Auction||Very expensive watches achieve good results||Variable prices mean uncertain returns and most watches do not interest collectors|
|Consignment||If your model is in high demand results can be good||Watches on consignment normally take a long time to sell|
|Private Buyer||Returns can be high||Finding someone can take a long time and there are risks selling face to face|
|Local Retailer||You maybe familiar with them||Retailers often don’t sell second-hand watches so won’t buy them second-hand|
|Online Pawnbroker||Good for selling non luxury brands||Pawnbrokers often do not purchase watches, they will offer loans instead|
How To Find The Right Watch Buyer?
Finding the right watch buyer to sell used watches online should be straightforward process if you follow some simple rules or guidelines. Here we set out some unbiased advice to help you sell with confidence and avoid a negative experience:
- Looking at Yelp and Google + reviews is a good starting point. Check if the reviews look false or potentially fabricated by the company.
- A Better Business Bureau Rating of no less than an A is necessary. Be sure to review their history on the BBB website.
- Be wary if a buyer gives you a very wide range. The bottom end of the range should be approximately 1/3rd of the top end of the range in normal circumstances.
- Analyze their communications. Do they answer the phone? How quick are their email responses? Do you they try and hard sell you?
- If you wanted to, could you setup an appointment with the buyer? Having an accessible physical location should provide assurance.
- Reputable buyers should be willing to provide free insurance and free shipping. You should not need to pay any selling costs.
Which watch brands can I sell online?
The leading name in luxury wristwatches and with some of the most prominent athletes choosing to wear Rolex (including Tiger Woods, Roger Federer and Lindsey Vonn), Rolex is consistently associated with workmanship, quality and collectability. Rolexs are perpetually in high demand and as such command one of the best resale values around. Find out how to sell a Rolex here.
SELL PATEK PHILIPPE
Patek Philippe stands out as the epitome of Swiss watch making excellence and the most prestigious of luxury watches. With a strong resale price, popular models include the Calatrava, created in 1932, a classically elegant signature Patek piece, and the Nautilus. Sell your Patek today.
Cartier embodies elegance, precision and bold aesthetics and as such maintains a high resale value. Synonymous with high-end luxury since 1847, Cartier watches popularized wristwatches throughout the world by creating the Santos wristwatch in response to a complaint by Brazilian aviation pioneer Alberto Santos-Dumont who struggled using his pocket watch in flight. Find out how much you could get by selling your Cartier watch.
Swiss luxury watch manufacturer with a strong performance in the resale market and an extensive history of accomplishments including: 1) First watch on the moon: Omega is NASAs watch of choice, 2) Official timekeeping device of the Olympic Games since 1932, 3) Notable Omega wearers have included: James Bond, JF Kennedy and Prince William. Sell your Omega with WP Diamonds.
Breitling is a leading luxury watch manufacturer and a specialist of technical watches, with lines inspired by aviation and divers. 100% Swiss made and COSC tested and approved, Breitling’s watches continue to create exceptional sports timepieces renowned for durability. You can rest assured that you will achieve an excellent resale price with a Breitling timepiece. Get a price for your Breitling today.
SELL JAEGER LECOULTRE
With a string of inventions to its name, Jaeger LeCoultre not only has a high resale price but also manufactures some of the most complicated watches in the world. The Reverso remains one of the most popular lines, designed in 1931 with a unique swivel case to withstand shocks on the polo field. Sell your Jaeger Lecoultre to WP Diamonds here.
A major player in watchmaking history, IWC is one of the most popular Swiss watch brands since 1868 and holds one of the highest resale prices. Its infamous Pilot watch, elegant and luxurious, is one of the most sought out mens watches in the world. Get a quote for your IWC here.
The Chopard brand stands for precision and reliability and their collections are diverse and offer all kinds of watch buyers and sellers an array of options. The second-hand market remains strong and to see how much you could sell your Chopard watch for, visit here.
SELL TAG HEUER
One of the most recognizable and sporty brands in the luxury watch market, Tag Heuer has attracted a legion of followers including Steve McQueen, Muhammad Ali and DJ David Guetta. Today their brand allows for favorable resale values in the second-hand market. Find out how to get a sell your Tag Heuer watch here.
Piaget’s rise was in no small part due to its innovative designs. It’s team of in-house designers bring style, creativity and flair to their designs. To find out how to sell your Piaget watch we have all of the advice you might need – view here.
Other Luxury Watch Brands We Buy
The following is a list of other fine watch brands we buy. If you have a watch that is not listed here that you believe may be of interest to us, please email us at email@example.com or call us during our regular business hours at 646 758 0270 to speak with one of our appraisers. We value every watch sent to us and offer you the most competitive price according to market demand and the condition of the selling watch. We also offer appointments in New York, Dallas, LA, London, and Birmingham (UK) if you prefer to meet one of our experts in person to get an instant offer.
A Lange & Shone, Audemar Piguet, Baume & Mercier,
Bell & Ross, Blancpain, Breguet,
Bremont, Bulgari, Chanel,
Chopard, Chronoswiss, Franck Muller,
Jacob & Co, Jacquet Droz, Longines,
Maurice Lacroix, Montblanc, Panerai,
Parmagani, Piaget, Roger Dubois,
Tudor, Ulysee Nardin, Vacheron Constantin, Zenith
Read Our Watch Guides
A guide to understanding luxury watches
- Learn what impacts resale value
- Learn why watches are so expensive
- Understand the vintage and modern markets
Selling luxury watches successfully can be a new experience for many. Before you sell empower yourself with the information from our guides.Read The Watch Selling Guides
Contact Our Experts
With over 150 years of accumulated experience in the watch and diamond industry, our experts are knowledgeable in a wide range of collections and brands. Our process is unique and ensures that you get the fairest price for your luxury watch in as little time as possible.
Our experts have bought and sold watches of every luxury brand