January has been dubbed ‘Divorce Month’ by lawyers and statistics alike, shining a light on an unhappy surge in divorce filings and divorce related searches in the New Year. Many divorce lawyers notice a s...
Valentine’s Day Fail CompetitionJanuary 23, 2017 - Diamond Articles
At WP Diamonds, relationships are at the heart of what we do. Whether you’re upgrading an engagement ring or selling one after a divorce, we make it easy to celebrate every stage of your life.
With February 14th around the corner, we want to hear your real life Valentine’s day fails; hilarious or heartfelt, we’ll help turn your fails into a gem of a memory, quite literally! Share your story now by messaging us on Facebook and you’ll be entered to win a diamond valued at $1000. Terms and conditions apply.
1. The Valentine’s Day Fail Story Competition (the “Competition”) is open to US resident’s aged 18 and over.
2. The closing date and time of the Competition is midnight on January 28th 2017.
3. By entering the Competition you are accepting these terms and conditions.
4. Entrants can submit stories to WP Diamonds by messaging the WP Diamonds’ Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/WPDiamonds/
5. To enter the Competition you must submit your story, screen-name and agree for your information to be published as part of our promotion both on and offline.
6. By submitting your story, you are giving WP Diamonds the rights to publish your story. Stories published will use a screen-name as provided in your email or one chosen by WP Diamonds to protect your anonymity. Name and US State will be used for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your story.
7. The Prize is a loose diamond, estimated retail value of $1000.
8. The Winner shall be chosen on February 15th at 2pm EST by WP Diamonds based on a number of factors.
9. The Winner will be notified by email on February 15th. If the Winner does not respond with 28 days of being notified, the prize will be forfeited and WP Diamonds will select a new Winner.
10. The Prize cannot be exchanged and no cash alternatives are available.
11. We retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
12. Entering the competition is free and no purchase is necessary.
13. WP Diamonds reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these rules at any time without prior notice.