Sell Tiffany Atlas Jewellery
Need a quick, safe and easy way to sell Tiffany Atlas jewellery? Selling Tiffany jewellery can become a stressful process when working with unfamiliar jewellery buyers with long, confusing and costly selling processes.
As luxury jewellery experts, we will show you the best way to sell Tiffany Atlas jewellery for the most money. From determining your jewellery’s worth, to knowing how to choose a luxury jewellery buyer, we have the answers to all of your selling questions.
Get the answers to the following questions:
- What is my Tiffany Atlas jewellery worth?
- What to look for in a luxury jewellery buyer?
- Where to sell Tiffany Atlas jewellery?
- How to sell Tiffany Atlas jewellery?
- How to get the most money for Tiffany Atlas jewellery?
About Tiffany Atlas Jewellery
Tiffany‘s Atlas jewellery collection was introduced in 1995 by design director John Loring. This collection was inspired by the iconic statue of the Greek Titan Atlas holding up a clock with roman numeral hour markers mounted above the entrance of Tiffany‘s flagship store in Manhattan. Installed by Charles Lewis Tiffany in 1853, the Atlas clock has been symbolic of Tiffany’s heritage. The Atlas jewellery collection features a sleek roman number motif on every design, taking classic symbols into modernity. Loring stated that the timeless Atlas collection is his favourite creation because, “it’s had such staying power and translated so brilliantly into jewellery that is a true statement of fashion.”
What Is Tiffany Atlas Jewellery Worth?
Getting a price quote for your Tiffany Atlas jewellery is simple when you know its characteristics. Be sure to know the following details about your jewellery:
- Category: The Atlas collection spans necklaces, rings, earrings and bracelets.
- Metal: Your Atlas jewellery will either be made in sterling silver or 18k gold.
- Gemstones: Select pieces of this collection are adorned with diamonds, sapphires and rubies. Indicate your jewellery’s total carat weight.
- Box and Papers: New Tiffany jewellery is sold with the brand’s iconic blue box and paperwork. By selling your jewellery with its box and papers in good condition, your offer will increase.
- Condition: The condition of your jewellery plays a key role in determining its value. For instance, jewellery that is significantly dented, scratched or missing gemstones will have lower offers to compensate for the cost of repairs.
With all the information about your Atlas jewellery prepared, complete our simple online form to get your price quote today.
What To Look For In A Luxury Jewellery Buyer?
As a first-time luxury jewellery seller, it is natural to feel wary about sending in your valuable jewellery to a business you have never worked with before. The key is to find a reputable, established and trustworthy buyer. Below is our tick list of the key criteria to look for in a jewellery buyer:
- Completely free service: No hidden fees or commissions.
- Transparent selling process: There should be no ambiguity about how or how long the process will take.
- Has a team of industry experts: Look for GIA trained gemmologists.
- Option of selling in person or via appointment: There should be at least one office location with appointments available.
- Offers free, fully insured shipping: Shipping should be free of charge and you should be notified once the package has been received.
- Has fantastic customer reviews: Be sure to check multiple sources such as TrustPilot, Google, the BBB and Yelp.
- Excellent customer service: Are all your questions being answered? Are you being promptly responded to? A reputable jewellery buyer will have a dedicated customer service on hand to answer all of your questions.
Where To Sell Tiffany Atlas Jewellery?
Rather than searching for and meeting with countless jewellery buyers with long selling processes, your best option is to sell directly to the luxury jewellery experts. WP Diamonds provides a modern and stress-free solution for selling luxury jewellery. With the option to sell online or in person, sell your Tiffany jewellery on your terms and around your own schedule. Our selling process is so simple and fast that the entire process can take as little as 48 hours.
Unlike other jewellery buyers, we buy your Tiffany jewellery outright, so you never have to wait for us to sell it on your behalf in order to get paid. Best of all, there are no hidden fees or commissions deducted from your offer. Hundreds of clients across the world trust us to get them the most competitive offers on their luxury jewellery. From Birmingham to Hong Kong, WP Diamonds makes selling luxury jewellery easy for everyone. Don’t just take our word for it, we have hundreds of excellent reviews from satisfied clients.
How To Sell Tiffany Atlas Jewellery?
Ready to sell Tiffany Atlas jewellery to the experts? Just complete our online form and your dedicated client manager will get back to you shortly with a price quote. If you agree with your initial quote and want to get a final offer, schedule a complimentary appointment at one of our offices in Birmingham, London, New York or Hong Kong. Alternatively, we can provide you with a free Royal Mail Special Delivery Pack that keeps your jewellery secure, fully insured and trackable as it travels to our office.
Your client manager will then contact you with our final offer. You can accept payment by bank transfer. It’s that easy. We pride ourselves on offering a high-end selling service, we never use any high-pressure selling tactics and you can always request to have your jewellery returned to you for free.
How To Get The Most Money For Tiffany Atlas Jewellery?
When selling designer jewellery, you will want to secure the most amount of money. Check out our top tips for getting the most money for your Tiffany Atlas jewellery:
- Sell to luxury jewellery experts: Professional luxury jewellery buyers, such as WP Diamonds, possess the necessary industry knowledge, connections and pricing experience to ensure that their clients get the highest cash offers.
- Sell with box and papers: Selling your Atlas jewellery with its branded box and papers in good condition will increase your offer as these materials are desirable for collectors.
Click the button below to sell your Tiffany jewellery to the experts today and get paid in as little as 48 hours.