Where To Sell Chopard Watches
Since their creation in 1860, Chopard has been known for the exquisite craftsmanship, innovative design and precise time keeping of their watches. While Chopard originally made pocket watches and ladies watches, they have since expanded to making countless wristwatch collections and diamond jewellery. As one of the last family-run Swiss watch making companies, Chopard has a rich history in the Swiss watch making tradition.
If you have been thinking about selling your Chopard watch, but not sure where to sell it, we have you covered. We will guide you through the most popular Chopard watch buyer options to help you find the perfect buyer.
Where To Sell Chopard Watches
When it comes to selling Chopard watches, you have the choice of selling online or in person. But which is best? Lets have a closer look at each.
1. Selling Your Chopard Watch In-Person
Watch sellers in the UK have no shortage of local luxury watch buyers to select from. Keep reading to determine the best buyer for you.
- Pawnshops: Likely the fastest selling option, pawnshops allow you to easily sell Chopard watches and get paid immediately in cash. While the speediness of this process might seem alluring, it is important to understand that pawnshops do not employ timepiece experts or possess the necessary luxury watch skills to properly evaluate your watch. This means that they often make very cautious offers meaning that you will likely undersell.
- Hatton Garden: If you live near London, Hatton Garden is an obvious local option for you. Here there are an abundance of luxury watch buyers who you can meet with to inquire about the worth of your Chopard watch. Although Hatton Garden is known for their high-end buyers, this does not mean that all buyers are horologists with the appropriate knowledge of the secondhand watch market to accurately assess and price your Chopard watch. Also, certain buyers may use high-pressure tactics where you feel forced to sell, even if this means accepting a low offer for your watch.
- WP Diamonds: With several UK offices to select from, WP Diamonds is a truly convenient option. We hold appointments Birmingham, London, New York and Hong Kong. Our fast and secure service is entirely free, so you never have to worry about paying any hidden fees. We employ timepiece experts who can best examine and price your Chopard watch.
About Selling To WP Diamonds
Our head watch buyer Thomas Pozsgay stated, “Having an intimate knowledge of Chopard watches, both new and pre-owned, we are able to offer you the best price.” We have the global buying power and industry connections necessary to provide you with a competitive and honest offer for your timepiece. You can feel confident selling your Chopard watch with us because of our 100% trust guarantee and hundreds of positive customer reviews. Please email us to schedule your appointment at one of our UK offices.
During your appointment at our secure offices, our timepiece experts will evaluate your watch. In less than 30 minutes you will be provided with a firm offer for your Chopard watch and our team will explain exactly how your timepiece was priced. If you accept our firm offer, you will be paid by bank transfer.
Click the button below to learn how much your Chopard watch is worth today.
2. Selling Your Chopard Watch Online
If you prefer the convenience of selling your Chopard watch from the comfort of your home, you have plenty of online selling options.
- Online Ads: Today there are endless user friendly websites that make it easy for you to put up an item for sale. With online ads you get to sell your timepiece on your terms, allowing you to set your desired price and pick a buyer. However, when your watch is bought is out of your control, it may take weeks or months for someone to inquire about your watch. Also, you must always be cautious of online scammers and be sure to never disclose any personal information.
- eBay: eBay is a popular and easy option for selling items, ranging from clothing, electronics and high-end watches. Just like with other online ads, you get to set the price you want to sell your Chopard watch for and approve its buyer. If enough people are interested in your watch and bid on it, the value of your watch may potentially rise. However, you have no guarantee when your watch will sell, if it does sell at all. If your watch is bought, EBay will take a percentage of your earnings, detracting from your profits. Furthermore, if you are a first time seller or first time seller of a high-value item, people may not feel comfortable buying from someone without such experience. You will also need to be careful of potential scammers and ensure that you never share personal information.
- WP Diamonds: At WP Diamonds, we also provide you with the option of selling your Chopard watch online quickly and easily. Selling online with us is a safe, hassle-free and a no cost service. Once you fill out or simple online form with information about your timepiece, we will provide you with an initial price quote for your watch. If you like the price estimate and want to learn exactly how much your Chopard watch is worth, you can mail-in your watch fully insured and for free.
We will provide you with free, fully insured shipping. This service ensures that your timepiece is secure, insured and fully trackable. When your Chopard watch arrives at our Birmingham headquarters it will be opened on camera and evaluated by our experts. We will then contact you with your final offer and explain how your watch was priced. If you like our final offer you can receive payment by bank transfer. If you do not want to take our offer, we will simply mail your watch back to you for free with full insurance.
How To Sell Chopard Watches Online
In just 4 simple steps you can sell your Chopard watch with WP Diamonds:
- Complete our simple online form
- Receive a price quote
- Schedule an appointment to have your watch evaluated in person. OR mail in your timepiece through our free and secure mailing service
- Receive a firm offer and get paid