Sell Rolex Watches In The UK
Founded in London in 1905, the brand that was renamed Rolex in 1908. It had already begun to specialize in technically innovative wristwatches by the time it relocated to Geneva in 1919. Sell Rolex watches in the UK online or via appointment, in as little as 48 hours.
How Does WP Diamonds Work?
At WP Diamonds, we buy your items directly. Best of all, there are no fees or commissions deducted from your final offer.
1. Let us know your Rolex details using our online Price Quote Tool
2. You’ll recieve your initial valuation
by phone or email.
3. Ship your items to us securely in the post at no extra charge.
4. Our experts will be in touch with a
final price and can get you paid
We take your security seriously
We trust our insurers and Brinks to transport your diamonds. We send you a free, fully insured FedEx overnight label. This is a free service that we offer you for your peace of mind. WP Diamonds always open your packages on video to make sure that both you and your diamonds are protected.
Insurance & Delivery Terms
Which Models Do We Buy?
We buy all authentic Rolex models, vintage and new, including the Rolex:
Datejust and Lady-Datejust
A History of Excellence
In 1926, Rolex developed the Oyster, the world’s first waterproof wristwatch. In the following years, would go on to patent the:
- Perpetual movement (1931)
- First self-winding wrist chronometer (1945)
- First divers’ watch that stayed waterproof to a depth of 100 meters (1953)
- Innovations including the Day-Date (1956), the first watch to spell out both day and date on the dial.
Today, Rolex models—from the Oyster Perpetual to the Cellini—command high resale value. Discover what your Rolex watch is worth by clicking the Get Your Offer button to receive an initial quote.
Made For Adventure
Rolex has been worn by the best-known explorers and athletes of our times. To promote its waterproof properties, Mercedes Gleitze wore a Rolex Oyster when she swam the English channel in 1927. Edmund Hillary wore an Oyster when he conquered Mount Everest in 1953.
Today, the company sponsors contests in golf, motor sports, show jumping, tennis, and yachting. It’s roster of brand ambassadors includes legendary names including:
Mountaineer Ed Veisturs
Endurance swimmer Lewis Pugh
Golfer Tiger Woods
Race car driver Jackie Stewart
Tennis champion Roger Federer
Leading Name in Watches
All Rolex timepieces are handmade in Switzerland with the finest materials:
- 950 platinum (refined on the factory premises)
- 18K gold (also refined at the company’s in-house foundry)
- Internally flawless gems (set by specially trained gem setters)
- Oystersteel (a 904L alloy equivalent to the alloys used in the aerospace industry).
Before it leaves the factory, each and every Rolex is also pressure-tested. This checks that there are no air leaks in the case.
Have a Rolex to sell? Use our Price Quote Tool and get paid in as little as 24 hours.
As soon as you have accepted our valuation we will set the wheels in motion and transfer the money to you as soon as possible via bank transfer or send a check express mail. If you choose bank transfer we guarantee to have the money in your account within 24 hours.