Top luxury watch brands create quality timepieces that showcase great design and optimal quality—and are designed to last a lifetime. Because these timepieces sell for thousands (and sometimes even millions) ...
Sell Luxury Watches in New YorkJanuary 22, 2018 - Watch Articles
Our experts have a rich understanding of the complexities of the second-hand luxury watch market and industry connections that allow us to offer the best prices. Visit our Manhattan office to receive a thorough evaluation and a competitive price quote on the spot. Keep reading to learn how to sell luxury watches in New York quickly and easily.
Get answers to the following questions:
- Who is WP Diamonds?
- What watch brands can I sell?
- How to sell luxury watches in New York?
- How much is my luxury watch worth?
WP Diamonds: Top NYC Watch Buyer
WP Diamonds is a New York luxury watch buyer located just a short walk from Times Square, Bryant Park, Grand Central Station and the diamond district. Our Midtown Manhattan office is comfortable and modern with six private valuation rooms.
Unlike many other watch selling alternatives in the city, selling to WP Diamonds is discreet and professional. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service from start to finish. You can schedule an appointment to receive a valuation of your timepiece during the week from 9am to 5:30pm.
With over 150 years of accumulated experience, international presence and a large network of industry connections, we are able to offer you the most competitive and honest prices for your luxury watches. We possess an A+ rating from the BBB, a 100% trust guarantee and hundreds of positive customer reviews, you can feel confident selling your timepiece to WP Diamonds. Whether you are a New York local or simply visiting, we make selling luxury watches in NYC pain free.
You also have the option to sell designer jewelry, diamonds and luxury handbags, from Louis Vuitton totes to Tiffany engagement rings.
Watch brands we buy
We buy over 30 luxury watch brands including:
We are also able to purchase fine luxury watches that do not have the box and papers and watches that have been sustained damage. Do be sure to bring any paperwork, links or boxes as this will add additional value.
How to sell luxury watches in New York
We make selling luxury watches in NYC as easy and enjoyable as possible. So what can you expect when you come to our Manhattan office?
How to sell watches in NYC:
- Schedule an appointment to meet with our watch experts. We accept appointments on weekdays from 9am to 5pm. Walk-ins are also welcome.
- Meet with our head watch buyer in New York, Tom Pozsgay, who will evaluate your watch and make an offer during the appointment. There are no hidden fees or commissions, so your final offer is exactly the amount of money you will be paid and the entire process is free of charge.
- Accept the offer and sell your watch for cash, by check, or wire.
You can also sell your luxury watch online:
- Getting a free price quote before you come in for an appointment to get a final price, simply fill out our online form
- Sending your watch in to WP Diamonds (we provide free overnight shipping and insurance)
How much is your luxury watch worth?
The value of your luxury watch on the second-hand market is dependent on many factors. According to Time.com, “A single collector alone has the power to influence the tastes, trends, and values of the entire market.” The following will help determine the value of your watch:
- Brand: Some brands hold more value than others. Rolex performs particularly well on the secondhand market.
- Model and limited edition pieces: Certain watch models, such as limited edition pieces, are worth more as they are highly coveted by collectors.
- Condition of the watch: If your watch is damaged or has been repaired with components from another brand, the price will be affected. On the other hand, if your watch has been regularly serviced, this typically helps you get a stronger price when it comes to resale.
- Box and papers: Having the original box and papers that came with your watch helps to validate its authenticity and attract a new buyer. Most collectors prefer to buy timepieces with its original box and papers.