A pioneer whose name would become synonymous with American style, Charles Lewis Tiffany began a “stationary and fancy goods store” in 1837, alongside his friend John B. Young. With a $1,000 advance from hi...
Sell Tiffany & Co. Jewelry Without Box and PapersMay 17, 2017 - Jewelry Articles
Looking to sell Tiffany & Co. jewelry without box and papers? WP Diamonds is here to help. As leading online buyers of designer jewelry, diamond jewelry and luxury watches, we buy your valuables outright and in as little as 24 hours. Whether you have the original box and papers or not, we can provide honest and accurate price ranges and a transparent service. Whenever you are looking to sell pre-owned jewelry, the first step is to gather any information that you have about your jewelry. This includes any box and papers that came with the jewelry at the time that it was purchased. However, sometimes things get lost or misplaced over time.
If you are looking to sell Tiffany & Co jewelry without box and papers, here are some questions that may be asking yourself:
- What are the Tiffany box and papers?
- Why are they important?
- Does selling jewelry without the box and papers affect the price?
- What should I do if I don’t have the original box and papers?
- Where can I sell my Tiffany & Co jewelry without box and papers?
WHAT ARE THE TIFFANY JEWELRY BOX AND PAPERS?
Renowned for their iconic little blue boxes, Tiffany is a luxury jeweler that has made a mark with their strong branding. When it comes to selling Tiffany jewelry, the box and papers add value to your piece. These can include:
- The presentation box
- The warranty card
- A certificate of authenticity
- An information booklet
Note: The condition of the box and papers is also important, it must be legible and in good condition to be of value.
WHY ARE JEWELRY BOX AND PAPERS IMPORTANT?
Having the original documents will ensure that you get the best possible price. The reason being is that the box and papers ensures its authenticity. Keeping these that when it comes to selling time, it will be an easier and faster process. Tiffany & Co has a highly identifiable, iconic blue box that all its jewelry comes in, the box identifies your jewelry as being authentic. The Tiffany & Co blue box is provided with merchandise purchase and cannot be bought alone. Tiffany & Co also has a policy that their boxes cannot be sold on eBay.
DOES THE BOX AFFECT THE VALUE OF MY TIFFANY JEWELRY?
Yes. Retaining your Tiffany & Co jewelry box adds up to 10% more to the value of your item. However this does not mean that you cannot sell with it. Expert designer jewelry buyers are still able to assess and authenticate your Tiffany jewelry without this.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOX AND PAPERS OF TIFFANY JEWELRY?
- Look for any additional information you may have: such as a receipt. You may have retained a hardcopy receipt from the purchase, or if your jewelry was bought more recently, to a digital receipt. Any information that may have come with your jewelry when purchased is useful to certify the authenticity of the piece. For example, a jewelry tag.
- Work with designer jewelry experts: Sell to a specialist jewelry buyer that will buy Tiffany & Co jewelry without box and papers, such as WP Diamonds.
WHERE TO SELL TIFFANY & CO. JEWELRY WITHOUT BOX AND PAPERS?
- Fill out our online form
- Receive your price quote
- Send your jewelry in for a final price with our free and fully insured shipping or schedule an appointment
- Get paid: wire, check, cash (appointment only) or store credit for an additional 10% more on your offer
At WP Diamonds, we understand that things go missing. We buy pre-owned Tiffany & Co. jewelry with or without the original box and papers. Although some buyers may require them, we have the ability to buy without. Our expertise and global purchasing power means that we can offer you the best possible price for your Tiffany & C.o jewelry as well as a quick and safe transaction. Simply fill out our online form today to receive a price quote, or make an appointment to visit one of our locations (New York, the UK and Hong Kong) in person. We will need to examine your jewelry in order to determine its authenticity and establish a final price.
We pride ourselves on offering a fast service that can take as little a 24 hours. Our A+ Better Business Bureau rating and hundreds of excellent customer reviews are testimony to our professional and high-end selling experience. We believe that selling expensive jewelry should not only be an enjoyable process but it should also be an empowering one, with fair and transparent pricing. As an established and reputable luxury jewelry buyer, we work with hundreds of customers on a daily basis around the world. Best of all, there are no fees or commissions deducted from your final offer.