Whether you have fallen out of love with the style or are ready to upgrade your jewelry collection, selling Chanel Comete jewelry is a fantastic way to get funds while minimizing your jewelry box. To simplify t...
Sell JAR (Joel Arthur Rosenthal) JewelryOctober 11, 2019 - Jewelry Articles
Get the answers to the following questions:
- How can I get a price quote for JAR (Joel Arthur Rosenthal) jewelry?
- Where can I sell JAR (Joel Arthur Rosenthal) jewelry?
- How can I sell JAR (Joel Arthur Rosenthal) jewelry for the most money?
About JAR (Joel Arthur Rosenthal) jewelry
Son of a postman and a biology teacher, Joel Arthur Rosenthal went on to create one of the most exquisite and exclusive French high jewelry brands, JAR. Often called the “Faberge of our time,” Joel Arthur Rosenthal studied both art history and philosophy at Harvard. He later moved to Paris where he worked as a screenwriter and then as a needle stitcher with clientele including the likes of Hermes and Valentino. Shortly after, Rosenthal opened an appointment only jewelry boutique on the Place Vendome in 1978.
Joel Arthur Rosenthal is heavily inspired by fauna and flora, utilizing both modern and classic jewelry techniques in his craft. JAR’s luscious and sculptural creations include diamond encrusted pansies and gossamer dragonflies with diamond accented wings. His stitch-like pave arrangements create uninterrupted surfaces of color that stand out beautifully against dark metal settings. JAR jewelry features imaginative and unexpected gemstone combinations, such as zircon and topaz pared with breathtaking fancy colored diamonds.
Producing less than 100 pieces of year, each JAR creation is unique and crafted for specific clients, such as Elizabeth Taylor, Gwyneth Paltrow and Princess Firyal of Jordan. Preferring to keep his company private, Joel Arthur Rosenthal does not advertise, market his jewelry nor does he own a traditional jewelry store. Rosenthal has only revealed his creations to the public during two exhibitions where the owners of JAR jewelry generously lent their pieces for everyone to enjoy.
How can I get a price quote for JAR (Joel Arthur Rosenthal) jewelry?
As Joel Arthur Rosenthal does not produce collections or lines, the majority of JAR jewelry is unique to the person they were designed for. To get an accurate price for your JAR jewelry you will need to provide as much information about your piece as you can to potential buyers:
- Jewelry Type: JAR jewelry spans rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets and brooches.
- Gemstones: Joel Arthur Rosenthal uses an outstanding array of gemstones in his jewelry including topaz, spinels, sapphires, amethysts, garnets, zircon and diamonds.
- Metals: Your jewelry may be crafted with 18k gold, aluminum and titanium among other precious metals.
- Pictures: As all JAR jewelry is bespoke and complex, pictures of your jewelry at various angels will help potential buyers get a better idea of your piece.
- Condition: If your jewelry is damaged or missing gemstones its value will be lower to cover the cost of repairs. Alternatively, if you have kept your jewelry in good condition, its value will be stronger.
- Original Box: When kept in good condition, the original box or pouch that came with your JAR jewelry when purchased will increase your jewelry’s overall value.
To get a bespoke price for your JAR jewelry, click the button below.
Where can I sell JAR (Joel Arthur Rosenthal) jewelry?
Finding the best place to sell your JAR jewelry can feel daunting. Rather than inquiring with countless buyers who have slow, tedious or low-end selling experiences, why not work directly with the luxury jewelry experts? WP Diamonds was founded by industry veterans with the aim of revolutionizing how luxury jewelry, diamonds and watches are sold. Since 2012, we have made selling luxury items an easy, fast and enjoyable experience.
We are proud of our customized and streamlined selling process. Clients are paired with dedicated client managers who will guide them through the selling process and answer all of their questions. We also provide the convenience of selling online or in person at one of our comfortable and discreet offices. Best of all, we buy your jewelry outright, which means that you never have to wait for long auctions or an interested middleman to get paid. In as little as 24 hours, you can receive full payment for your JAR (Joel Arthur Rosenthal) jewelry. Our trusted service is backed by an A+ rating with the BBB and hundreds of excellent reviews.
How to sell JAR (Joel Arthur Rosenthal) jewelry for the most money?
The good news is that when you sell JAR (Joel Arthur Rosenthal) jewelry to WP Diamonds, you are always getting the best price. Our team of luxury jewelry experts and gemologists have a rich understanding of the second-hand market which allows us to provide you with honest and competitive offers.
As established international jewelry buyers, our global reach and industry connections mean that we can make strong offers on JAR jewelry. With offices in New York, the UK and Hong Kong as well as free, fully insured shipping, we work with customers around the world on a daily basis.
How it works:
- Complete the online form.
- Receive your price quote from your client manager.
- Either schedule an appointment at one of our offices or request a free, fully insured, overnight and trackable shipping label to send your jewelry to our office.
- Receive our final offer and accept payment by check or wire. There is never any obligation to sell and we can always return your jewelry for free the next business day if you do not accept our offer.
Click the button below to see just how much you can get paid when you sell JAR (Joel Arthur Rosenthal) jewelry to the experts.