Sell Hermès Handbags Online
At WP Diamonds, we provide an exceptionally fast, secure, and discreet service for selling Hermès bags. Whether you want to sell for cash or get a store credit to update your handbag collection, we are here to help. We understand that you want to sell Hermès handbags to a trustworthy company that can offer you the best prices and our Designer Handbag division will purchase your gently used Hermès bags, including the Birkin, Kelly, Bolide, Constance, and other models.
With our A+ BBB rating and free, streamlined service, selling Hermès handbags has never been easier or safer. In as little as 24 hours, turn an unused handbag into cash—with no fees or commissions deducted from your offer.GET YOUR OFFER
Sell designer handbags quickly, easily, and for the best prices
How To Sell Hermès Handbags
Just like your luxury handbag, our process is designed to be the ultimate in ease of use. It begins when you fill out our online form and receive a price quote for your Hermès bag. Then, to receive a final price, we email a free and fully insured overnight shipping label so you can send your bag to our New York City headquarters for expert valuation. If you accept our offer, we pay you immediately by wire transfer or check. If decide not to accept, we return your Hermès bag free of charge. We charge no fees and deduct no commissions: the final price you are offered is the price you will be paid.
Complete our online
Receive your initial valuation
by phone or email
SHIP YOUR ITEMS
Ship us your items fully insured
via FedEx at no charge
or make an appointment
A member of our team will
contact you with a full
valuation and offer
GET YOUR OFFER
If you accept, payment can be
received within 24 hours
Why sell Hermès handbags to WP Diamonds?
WP Diamonds is a faster and safer way to get the best prices for luxury goods. Our designer bag experts know the secondhand market and we are able buy your Hermès handbags quickly and securely.
What makes WP Diamonds different from other Hermès handbag buyers?
- High-end selling process: Industry veterans established WP Diamonds to make selling luxury goods such as designer handbags, designer jewelry, diamonds, and watches an easy, discreet, and enjoyable process. Every client receives an unparalleled and personalized selling experience.
- Reputable: As an established and trusted buyer, WP Diamonds has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and hundreds of outstanding customer reviews
- Luxury handbag experts: Our team of experts has a thorough understanding of Hermès bags on the secondary market. This allows us to accurately value your bag and get you the best possible price.
- Dedicated client managers: Every client is paired with a dedicated client manager who will walk you through every step in the selling process, answer all of your questions, and work to get you the most money for your Hermès bag.
- International: Every weekday, our offices in New York, Tokyo, the UK (Birmingham and London), and Hong Kong work with hundreds of clients around the world.
- Secure: The safety of your luxury handbag is of our utmost concern. We also use a secure, fully insured, and trackable mailing service; when your bag arrives at our offices, it is opened on camera.
- Sell online or in person: Customers can either sell their bags online or schedule an appointment at one of our comfortable and modern offices.
- Fast: With no middleman or long auction process, we buy your Hermès bags outright. Get paid in as little as 24 hours after inquiring with us. (It’s really that fast.)
- Free: Our service is entirely free and there are never any fees deducted from your offer. If you decide to have your handbag returned to you, we will send it back free of charge.
- Sell for cash of store credit: Whether you want to upgrade your handbag collection or simply get paid for bags you no longer use, WP Diamonds is your one-stop shop. Get 10 percent more on your offer when you opt for store credit.
Hermès bags we buy
- Hermès Constance
- Hermès Bolide
- Hermès Evelyne
- Hermès HAC (Haut à Courroies)
- Hermès Birkin
- Hermès Kelly
- Hermès Jige
- Hermès Jypsière
- Hermès Lindy
- Hermès Medor
- Hermès Verrou
- And more …
What are acceptable conditions for an Hermès bag?
Not sure if your Hermès bag is in shape to sell? Use this chart as a guide:
|Structure||Minor creasing or indentations||Heavy loss of shape|
|Exterior||Minor scratches, discoloration, or marks||Heavy scratches, discoloration, or staining|
|Interior||Light scratches, wear, or marks||Heavy scratches, stains, or tears|
|Odor||Light (perfume)||Heavy (cigarettes, storage)|
|Corners||Minor wear||Heavy wear, exposed piping|
|Hardware||Minimal scuffs, discoloration||Heavy scratches, discoloration, tarnish|
What is my Hermès bag worth?
- Model and type: Are you selling a Birkin, Constance, Kelly, Jige, or some other model?
- Category: What kind of bag are you selling? Clutch? Tote? Backpack?
- Materials: Is your bag made with calfskin, goatskin, ostrich, alligator, crocodile, canvas, or a different material?
- Color: Hermès handbags come in an array of colors. You may own a much-coveted black Birkin bag or one made in a color such as rouge tomate, bleu saphir, bordeaux, jaune de Naples, and orange poppy.
- Hardware: “Gold” hardware is likely to be either permabrass or gold-plated, while silvertone hardware is most often palladium-plated.
- Size: Hermès handbags range from extra-small to extra-large. Specify your bag’s size by measuring its width across the bottom. For example: The most popular sizes of Hermès Birkin Bag are currently the Birkin 30 and Birkin 35.
- CITES certificate: If you bag is made with an exotic skin, it should have a CITES certificate which proves that your bag was not made from an endangered species.
- Accessories: Does your handbag have its clochette, padlock, and keys intact and in good condition?
- Storage Materials: Are your bag’s box and dust bag in good condition?
- Condition: Note any stains, damage, or signs of wear, and be sure to take pictures of your bag’s front, back, bottom, interior, and any damage.
Let our experts give you a custom, no-obligation price quote for your Hermès bag when you click the button below.
Constantly seen on celebrities and social media influencers, luxury designer bags such as Hermès retain their value at a better rate than ordinary handbags. In fact, some Hermès bags appreciate in value due to high demand and the quality of design, workmanship, and materials. Find out how much your Hermès bag is worth today by filling out our online form.