Sell Hermès Handbags Online
At WP Diamonds, we provide an exceptionally fast, secure and discreet service for selling Hermès bags. Whether you are looking to sell for cash or trade in for store credit to update your handbag collection, we are here to help. We understand that you want to sell Hermès handbags to a trustworthy company that can offer you the best prices. Our Designer Handbag division will purchase your used Hermes bags including Birkin, Capucine, Kelly, Bolide, Constance and more.
With our A+ BBB rating and free, streamlined service, selling Hermès handbags has never been easier or safer. In as little as 24 hours, transform your bag into cash with no fees or commissions deducted from your offer.GET YOUR OFFER
Sell designer handbags quickly, easily and for the best prices
How To Sell Hermès Handbags
Just like your designer handbags, our process is unique. Simply fill out our online form to receive a price quote for your Hermès bag. To receive a final price, we then email you a free and fully insured overnight shipping label to send your bag in to our NYC headquarters for expert valuation. If you accept the price, we get you paid either by wire or check. If not, we send your Hermès back free of charge. No fees, no commissions, the final price you are offered is the price you will be paid.
Complete our online
Receive your initial valuation
by phone or email
SHIP YOUR ITEMS
Ship us your items fully insured
via FedEx at no charge
or make an appointment
A member of our team will
contact you with a full
valuation and offer
GET YOUR OFFER
If you accept, payment can be
received within 24 hours
Why sell Hermès bags to WP Diamonds
WP Diamonds is a faster and safer way to get the best prices for your designer bags. Our designer bag experts know the secondhand market and we are able buy your Hermès handbags quickly and securely.
What makes WP Diamonds different from other Hermès handbag buyers?
- High-End Selling Process: WP Diamonds was established by industry veterans to make selling luxury items such as handbags, designer jewelry, diamonds and luxury watches an easy, discreet and enjoyable process. Every client receives an unparalleled and personalized selling experience.
- Reputable: As an established and trusted buyer, WP Diamonds has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and hundreds of outstanding customer reviews
- Luxury Handbag Experts: Our team of luxury handbag experts have a thorough understanding of Hermès bags and the luxury handbag second-hand market. This allows us to accurately value your bag and get you the best possible price.
- Dedicated Client Manager: Every client is paired with a dedicated client manager who will walk you through every step in the selling process, answer all of your questions and work to get you the most money for your Hermès bag.
- International:With offices in New York, the UK and Hong Kong, we work with hundreds of clients across the world on a daily basis.
- Secure:The safety of your luxury handbag is of our utmost concern. Not only are all packages opened on camera, but we also use a secure, fully insured and trackable mailing service.
- Sell Online or in Person: Customers can either sell their bags securely online or schedule an appointment at one of our comfortable and modern offices.
- Fast:With no middle man or long auction process, we buy your Hermès bags outright. Get paid in as little as 24 hours after inquiring with us. It’s really that fast.
- Free: Our service is entirely free, there are never any fees deducted from your offer. If you decide to have your handbag returned to you, we will send it back to you free of charge.
- Sell for cash of store credit: Whether to upgrade your handbag collection or simply get paid for bags you no longer wear, WP Diamonds is your one stop shop. Get 10% more on your offer when you opt for store credit.
Hermès bags we buy
- Hermès Constance
- Hermès Bolide
- Hermès Evelyn
- Hermès HAC
- Hermès Birkin
- Hermès Kelly
- Hermès Jige
- Hermès Jypsiere
- Hermès Capucines
- Hermès Lindy
- Hermès Medor
- Hermès Verrou
- And more…
What are acceptable Hermès bag conditions?
Not sure if your Hermès handbag is in acceptable selling condition? Check out the acceptable Hermes bag conditions below:
|Structure||Little to no creasing or slouching||Significant creasing or slouching|
|Exterior Marks||Little to no scratches, discoloration or staining||Significant scratches, discoloration or staining|
|Interior Marks||Little to no interior scratches||Significant interior scratches|
|Handle||Little to no wear on the handle||Significant wear on the handle|
|Corners||Little to no wear on corners||Significant wear on corners|
|Wax Edge||Little to no cracking or peeling on wax edge||Significant cracking or peeling on wax edge|
|Stitching||Minimal broken stitches||Multiple broken or missing stitches|
What is my Hermès bag worth?
- Line: Hermes has multiple handbag lines such as the Birkin, Constance, Kelly and Jige.
- Category: What kind of bag are you selling?
- Materials: Is your bag made with calfskin leather, ostrich, alligator, canvas or a different material?
- Color:Hermes handbags come in an array of colors such as rouge tomate, blue saphir, bordeaux, jaune de Naples and orange poppy.
- Metallic Finish: If you bag has metal components, they will either be made with permabrass, silver and palladium plated or gold plated.
- Size: Hermes handbags range from extra-small to extra-large. Specify your bag’s exact size.
- CITES Certificate: If you bag is made with an exotic skin, it should have a CITES certificate which proves that your bag was not made from an endangered species.
- Accessories: Does your handbag have its clochette, padlock and keys intact and in good condition?
- Storage Materials:Is your bag’s box and dust bag in good condition?
- Authenticity: Do have your bag’s authenticity card and purchase receipt?
- Condition: To get an idea of the condition of your handbag, be sure to take pictures of your bag’s front, back, bottom, interior, serial number and any damage.
To get a bespoke price quote for your Hermès bag today, simply click the button below and our experts will be in touch.
Luxury designer bags, such as Hermès, retain their value at a better rate than ordinary bags. In fact, some Hermès bags appreciate in value due to high demand and the quality of design, workmanship and materials used. Find out how much your Hermes bag is worth today by filling out our online form.