Sell David Yurman Albion Jewelry
Ready to sell David Yurman Albion jewelry? Whether you are selling DY Albion earrings, rings, bracelets or necklaces, we are here to help. WP Diamonds is a leading buyer of designer jewelry, specialising in premium brands such as Yurman, Tiffany and Cartier. Our service is fast, easy and entirely secure, with a focus on getting you the most money possible for your jewelry. To guide you through the selling process, we have compiled a list of the most common questions we get about selling David Yurman Albion jewelry.
Get the answers to the following questions about how to sell David Yurman Albion jewelry:
- Where can I sell David Yurman Albion jewelry?
- What is my David Yurman Albion jewelry worth?
- How to sell David Yurman Albion jewelry for the best price?
About David Yurman Albion Jewelry
David Yurman’s Albion jewelry debuted in 1994 with a ring designed to be the modern alternative to formal cocktail rings. During this time, colorful gemstone jewelry was normally reserved for evening wear and special occasions. These Albion rings featured colorful cushion cut center gemstones with Yurman’s iconic cable motif on the band. Today, wearers can choose from Albion rings mounted with a wide array of unique gemstones, cut with David Yurman’s signature checkerboard faceting, smooth domes or a cluster of diamonds. With the success of the Albion rings, the collection has expanded to include bracelets, earrings and necklaces.
Where To Sell David Yurman Albion Jewelry?
There are plenty of buyers to choose from when it comes to selling David Yurman Albion jewelry. To help you make an educated decision, we have gathered some of the most popular luxury jewelry buyers with their individual benefits and drawbacks:
|Likely does not employ luxury jewelry experts|
Low, cautious offers
|Auction Houses||Employs luxury jewelry experts||Long selling process|
Will take a percentage of your earnings
No guarantee of sale
|Online Ads||Multiple user-friendly platforms such as Facebook, eBay and Craigslist|
Set your ideal selling price
Sell directly to your buyer
|Accurately pricing pre-owned luxury jewelry is difficult without industry knowledge|
Potentially long selling process
No guarantee of sale
Fast: sell in as little as 24 hours
No fees or commissions deducted
Sell by appointment or online:
Free and insured shipping service
A+ BBB rated
Hundreds of excellent customer reviews
|Limited locations for in-person appointments: New York, Birmingham (UK), London and Hong Kong. However, you can always sell your jewelry quickly and safely online.|
WP Diamonds was created as an alternative to the traditional selling options for designer jewelry. We pride ourselves on offering a fast, professional, high-end and discreet service. Our objective is to provide honest price quotes and a free, transparent selling service that can take as little as 24 hours.
We believe that the process of selling should be as enjoyable as the buying experience. As such, customer service is at the heart of what we do. We allocate one client manager to work with each individual client throughout the entire process and answer any questions they may have. Our valuation team is made up of industry veterans and GIA trained gemologists, whose unparalleled knowledge of the second-hand luxury market allows us to make competitive prices. All of which translates to a simple, quick way to sell David Yurman Albion jewelry for the most money.
What Is My David Yurman Albion Jewelry Worth?
To receive a price quote for your David Yurman Albion jewelry, you will need to provide the following information:
- Type:The Albion collection spans rings, bracelets, earrings and necklaces.
- Metal: Your jewelry may be comprised of sterling silver, 18k rose gold, 18k yellow gold or sterling silver and 18k yellow gold.
- Gemstone: As David Yurman is known for their bold usage of colorful gemstones, your Albion jewelry may feature diamonds, citrine, garnet, amethyst, blue topaz or morganite among other vibrant gemstones.
- Box and Papers: You can increase the value of your Albion jewelry when you sell it with its original box and papers in good condition. These materials are desirable for collectors and illustrate the authenticity of your jewelry.
- Condition: Depending on the condition of your jewelry, your offer can be positively or negatively affected. Jewelry in good condition with only minor signs of wear will have a higher value. Conversely, if your jewelry is missing gemstones or needs repair, your offer will be lower to cover the cost of repairs.
- Pictures: By sending potential buyers several pictures of your jewelry, they will get a better idea of your jewelry’s characteristics and condition.
How To Sell David Yurman Albion Jewelry For The Best Price?
Get the most money for your David Yurman Albion jewelry by selling to the experts. With WP Diamonds, our process is simple and straightforward: Complete our online form with information about your jewelry and we will contact you with a price quote. Getting your final offer is just as easy. We offer two convenient selling options, pick the one that best accommodates you:
- Sell Online: We will provide you with a free, fully insured, trackable and overnight shipping label to send your jewelry to our office for evaluation. We will notify you when your jewelry arrives the following business day and have it promptly evaluated. You will then be contacted by one of our experts with our final offer and explanation of how we came to that price. You can accept payment by wire or bank transfer. There is no obligation to sell and you can always request to have your jewelry returned to you for free.
- Schedule an Appointment: Book a free appointment at one of our comfortable and secure offices in New York, Birmingham (UK), London or Hong Kong to have your jewelry priced in person. During your 30 minute appointment you will meet with one of our luxury jewelry experts who will assess and price your jewelry. You can accept payment by cash, wire or check.
When you want to sell David Yurman Albion jewelry for the best prices, WP Diamonds cannot be beat. Click the button below to find out just how much you can get paid for your jewelry today.