For centuries, we have been captivated by diamonds. From breathtaking symbols of love, nestled in engagement rings, priceless heirlooms to sturdy industrial tools, diamonds have touched all aspects of life. But...
How to Sell Cartier Love RingsDecember 5, 2018 - Jewelry Articles
How to Sell Cartier Love Rings:
- History of Cartier Love Rings
- How to Sell Cartier Love Rings in 3 Steps
- What is my Cartier Love Ring Worth?
History of Cartier Love Rings
Italian jewelry designer Aldo Cipullo created Cartier’s Love collection in 1969 when he debuted the Love bracelet with its iconic screw head motif. Rather than just slipping the bracelet on, the Love bracelet is composed of two parts that must be secured to the wearer’s wrist with a miniature screwdriver, historically held by the wearer’s lover. Through this act of fastening one’s lover, Cipullo wishes to covey that “love symbols should suggest an everlasting quality.”
The Love collection was quickly embraced by celebrities and fashionistas for its contemporary and sophisticated style, which remains true to this day as they are worn by the likes of Rihanna, Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba. The Love collection has since expanded to include rings, earrings, pendants and cufflinks.
How to Sell Cartier Love Rings in 3 Steps
In just three simple steps, we’ll show you how to sell Cartier Love rings.
- Find a buyer
The first step for selling your Love rings is finding a buyer. A quick search online will show you that there are an endless assortment of buyers in-person and online who can consider buying your ring. As not everyone has time to sort through various buyers, learn their unique selling process, read reviews and schedule multiple appoints, you can save yourself time and stress by working with a Cartier expert. At WP Diamonds, we are one of the leading buyers of Cartier jewelry with a seamless and professional selling process.
Why work with us? We possess an in-depth understanding of the second-hand fine jewelry market and the necessary industry connections to provide you with a competitive offer. With our free, streamlined process you can receive payment in as little as 24 hours after you complete our simple online form. We offer the choice of selling online or in-person, making the process of selling Cartier Love rings easier than ever. Our service has earned us an A+ rating with the BBB and hundreds of reviews from satisfied customers.
- Get a price quote
Now that you have your buyer selected, the next step is to get your unique price quote. All you need to do is complete our online form with information about your ring and then one of our jewelry experts will contact you with your price quote. We’ll cover in detail the information about your Cartier Love ring you need in the next section.
- Receive a final evaluation
After you hear your initial price quote you have two convenient options for how to sell Cartier Love rings and receive a final offer.
Mail-in your ring: We can provide you with a free, insured, secure, trackable and overnight mailing label. This way you can send in your Love ring around your own schedule. When your ring arrives at our office we will notify you of its safe arrival and promptly have it evaluated. You will be contacted by one of our experts with a firm buying offer which you may accept by transfer or check. There is never any obligation to sell and we can return your Love Ring through the same secure mailing service.
Schedule an appointment: We host appointments Monday Through Friday from 9am to 5pm at our offices in New York, Hong Kong and the UK. When you schedule an appointment, you will have your Love Ring evaluated and priced by one of our jewelry experts. During your 30 minute appointment, the ring will never leave your sight. You can accept payment by cash, transfer or check. As always, we never employ high-pressure sales tactics and appointments will always be free, regardless if you sell your ring or not.
What is my Cartier Love Ring Worth?
Now that you know how to sell Cartier Love rings, it’s time to cover the information you will need to know about your ring to get your price quote.
Be sure to know the following:
- Metal Type: Love rings can come in 18k yellow, white and rose gold as well as platinum.
- Gemstones: Certain Love rings are adorned with gemstones. For example, some rings can have a single screw motif replaced by a gemstone, have all screws replaced with gemstones or have the band covered in pave diamonds. The gemstones range from diamonds, sapphires, garnets and amethyst. Be sure to identify which gemstones your ring has and their carat weight.
- Box and Papers: These are the box and papers that came with your Love ring when purchased. You can reference the paperwork for your Love ring to learn the metal type and gemstones used in your jewelry. With these official materials, you will be illustrating the authenticity of your jewelry and receive a higher offer, as they are desirable for collectors. However, even if you don’t have the boxes and papers, you can still sell your Cartier Love ring.
- Pictures: When you share images of your Love ring to potential buyers, they will have an idea of your jewelry’s condition.
With the above information ready, you’re prepared to complete your online form and receive your customized price quote. With WP Diamonds, getting an honest and competitive offer for your Cartier Love Ring is easier than ever.
Click the button below to see how much you can get paid for your Love ring today.