Sell Omega Seamaster Watches Online
Looking to sell Omega Seamaster watches for the best price? At WP Diamonds, we offer a secure and streamlined service that can take as little as 24 hours from start to finish. We buy your Omega watches directly: no fees or commissions are deducted from your final offer.
Get answers to the following:
- How to sell Omega Seamaster watches
- How much is my Omega Seamaster worth?
- How do I know if my Omega Seamaster is authentic?
How To Sell Omega Seamaster Watches?
At WP Diamonds, we specialize in buying your luxury watches. Our fast, secure service can take as little as 24 hours from beginning to end.
With more than 150 years of experience in buying and selling luxury watches, jewelry, handbags and diamonds, our expert team is always ready to provide you with a valuation of your Omega Seamaster timepiece. Our entire process is designed to ensure that you get the most for your watch, quickly and securely.
Simply complete the online form and our experts will be in touch with your bespoke price quote. Our service is free of charge, so no fees or commissions will be deducted from this. Contact us today with any questions you may have about the selling process.
We arrange insurance and transportation of your Omega Seamaster with our insurers and Brinks. We provide you with a free and fully insured overnight FedEx label. Note that your goods will always be opened on camera and that we take the safety of your Omega Seamaster watch very seriously. If you have any questions or queries, contact us and we will happily provide you with more information.
What Is My Omega Seamaster Worth?
Since the watch’s origin, collectors have enjoyed a high resell value for Omega Seamaster watches. You could potentially receive anywhere from 20 to 40 percent of the watch’s original market price. The more documentation and packaging you have from the watch, and the better condition the watch is in, the more you can earn from selling Omega Seamaster.
How Do I Know If My Omega Seamaster Is Authentic?
You would need the assistance of a watch expert to gauge the authenticity of your watch. At WP Diamonds, we provide on-site experts who can assist you by way of an appraisal service. Our experts can also let you know how much your Omega Seamaster is worth. Get in touch with our experts by completing the form on our website.
History Of The Omega Seamaster
The Seamaster watch made its market debut in 1948, as a part of the Omega company’s line of automatic chronometer pieces. Ever since, it has made waves in the world of men’s fashion thanks to its sleek and iconic design. The Seamaster has received many remodels over the years, the most recent in 2015.
When compared to the vast array of designer watches on the market, the Omega Seamaster is a reliable and beautifully-crafted piece. The Omega Seamaster was designed to fit an aquatic theme, and is the watch of choice for beloved fictional character, James Bond. The 300M SPECTRE was named for the James Bond film released that year.
You will recognize an authentic Omega watch by its stainless steel body. The face of the watch is typically black, silver or blue, and often paired with luminous hands.
The watch’s bracelet is available in either leather or steel, with the iconic Omega logo on the back of the case. The case of the watch will always be either screw-back or snap in made, as well as water resistant.
Style: The Omega Seamaster style can best be described as debonair, refined and sleek.
Famous Omega Seamaster Wearers: James Bond, US President Joe Biden and UK royalty Prince William.
The Omega family is made up of 5 distinct collections: the Constellation, Seamaster, Deville, Speedmaster, and Aqua Terra.
Omega Seamaster Models
There are many Omega models available in the Seamaster family, including dress watches, dive watches and sports watches:
- Seamaster 300 Omega Master Co-Axial 41 mm
- Planet Ocean 600 M Omega Master Co-Axial Chronograph 45.5mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial GMT 43.5 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial 45.5 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial 42 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial 37.5 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial GT 43mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial 41.5 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial 38.5 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial Ladies 38.5 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Master Co-Axial 34 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial GMT Chronograph 43 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial GMT 43 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial Annual Calendar 43 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial Day-Date 41.5 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial 41.5 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial Annual Calendar 38.5 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial 38.5 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial 34 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial 30 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial Chronograph 44 m
- Aqua Terra 150 M XXL Small Seconds 49.2 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Quartz 38.5 mm
- Aqua Terra 150 M Quartz 30 mm
- Diver 300 M Co-Axial GMT Chronograph 44 mm
- Diver 300 M Co-Axial Chronograph 41.5 mm
- Diver 300 M Co-Axial 41 mm
- Diver 300 M Co-Axial 36.25 mm
- Diver 300 M Quartz 28 mm
- Bullhead Co-Axial Chronograph 43 X 43 mm
- Ploprof 1200 M Omega Co-axial 55 X 48 mm
Vintage Omega Seamaster
our Seamaster watch qualifies as vintage if you purchased it prior to the 1980s. This variety of Seamaster watch will receive the highest price on the market. WP Diamonds is the best choice if you’re interested in where to sell your Omega Seamaster, thanks to our top-of-the-market offers.