How to Sell Van Cleef & Arpels Jewelry
With spring in the air, and perhaps inspired by Marie Kondo, you may be looking to declutter. Why not start with your jewelry box and sell the pieces you no longer love to make space for new favorites.
If you have Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry that you are thinking about parting with, we’ll show you how to sell Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry safely, easily and for the best price. From modern to vintage finds, Alhambra to Perlee, as well as diamond encrusted to sapphire adorned jewelry, keep reading to learn how to sell Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry.
If you have Van Cleef pieces that you are thinking about parting with but are not sure how to do so, keep reading as we explain how to sell Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry safely, easily and for the best price. From modern to vintage finds, Alhambra to Perlee, as well as diamond encrusted to sapphire adorned jewelry, keep reading to learn how to sell Van Cleef jewelry.
Get answers to the following questions:
- Where to sell Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry
- How to sell Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry
- How to get the most money for Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry
Where to sell Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry?
A quick search online will show you that there are plenty of places to sell your Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry. These include:
- WP Diamonds
- Online auction sites such as eBay
Rather than shifting through an endless sea of buyers, all with different selling processes, why not work directly with the experts? At WP Diamonds, we are a leading designer jewelry, engagement ring, luxury watch and handbag buyer.
About WP Diamonds
Established in 2012 as the modern and luxury alternative to pawnbrokers and auction houses, WP Diamonds is made up of trained, luxury experts. Selling to WP Diamonds is so easy and fast that the entire process can take as little as 24 hours. We buy your jewelry directly, our process is free of charge and we never take out any hidden fees or commissions from your offer.
We work with over 100 hundred customers on a daily basis and are proud of our 1,000 + excellent customer reviews and A+ BBB rating. As an international company, we have the necessary jewelry industry connections and buying power to provide you with strong prices.
How to sell Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry?
- Complete our online form: include information about your Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry.
- Get a price quote: A WP Diamonds expert will then contact you with a price quote.
- Choose your selling option: sell online or via appointment.
- Get a final price: accept the offer and get paid, or refuse the offer and we return your items no questions asked. There is never any obligation to sell.
After you receive your price quote, we provide a free, overnight, fully insured and trackable shipping label.
You will be notified when your jewelry arrives at our office the next business day, where it will be evaluated and priced by our experts. You can accept payment by wire or check. There is never any obligation to sell and you can always request to have your pieces returned to you for free through the same secure mailing service.
Schedule an appointment
You can schedule a free appointment at one our comfortable and secure offices. We host appointments in New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong and throughout the UK, Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm.
During your 30-minute appointment you will meet with one of our fine jewelry experts who will evaluate and price your jewelry. You can accept your payment by cash, wire or check. We never use any high-pressure sales tactics and your appointment will always be free, regardless if you sell to us or not.
How to sell jewelry for the best price
The first step to ensure that you get the best price for your Van Cleef jewelry is to make sure that you sell to designer jewelry experts.
The second is to understand what factors affect the value of your pieces. These include:
- Box and Papers: These are the official box and papers that came with your Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry when purchased. These materials illustrate the authenticity of your jewelry and can provide you with a higher offer as they are valuable for collectors.
- Condition: The better the condition your jewelry is in, the better your offer will be, as there will not be deductions for repairs.
- Pictures: When you include pictures of your jewelry, buyers will have an idea of its condition.
About Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry
French luxury brand Van Cleef & Arpels was founded in Paris in 1906, following the marriage of Estelle Arpels, the daughter of a precious stones dealer, and Alfred Van Cleef, the son of a gemstone cutter. Their passion for precious stones resulted in an iconic brand that has been celebrated for over a century for their craftsmanship, organic jewelry designs and bold choice of gemstones.
With innovations such as the mystery setting, the transformative zip necklace as well as the iconic Alhambra collection, it’s no wonder Van Cleef & Arpels has long been the brand of choice of many royals and celebrities, including Queen Sophia of Spain, Elizabeth Taylor and Mariah Carey.