Van Cleef & Arpels has been admired for their masterfully crafted and natured inspired jewelry since their inception in 1906. The Maison’s Flora collection consists of several imaginative and lively subse...
How to Sell Van Cleef & Arpels JewelryApril 11, 2019 - Jewelry Articles
Get answers to the following questions:
- Where to sell Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry?
- How to sell Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry?
- How to get the most money for Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry?
About Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry
Van Cleef & Arpels was founded in 1906, following the marriage of Estelle Arpels, the daughter of a precious stones dealer, and Alfred Van Cleef, the son of a gemstone cutter. Their passion for precious stones resulted in an iconic brand that has been celebrated for over a century for their craftsmanship, organic designs and bold choice of gemstones. With innovations such as the mystery setting, the transformative zip necklace as well as the iconic Alhambra collection, it’s no wonder Van Cleef & Arpels has long been the brand of choice of many royals and celebrities, including Queen Sophia of Spain, Elizabeth Taylor and Mariah Carey.
Where to sell Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry
Before we cover how to sell Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry, you will need to know who to sell your jewelry to. A quick search online will show you that there are plenty of places to sell your Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry. These include:
- WP Diamonds
- Online auction sites such as eBay
Rather than shifting through an endless sea of buyers, all with different selling processes, why not work directly with the experts? At WP Diamonds, we are one of the leading designer jewelry, diamond and luxury watch buyers with competitive cash offers.
Selling to WP Diamonds is so easy and fast that you can receive payment in as little as 24 hours after completing our online form. When you sell your Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry to WP Diamonds, we will always work to get you the best possible price. Don’t just take our word for it, we have hundreds of excellent customer reviews and an A+ rating with the BBB. As an international company, we have the necessary industry connections and buying power to provide you with competitive and honest offers. Best of all, our process is free and we never take out any hidden fees or commissions from your offer, so the final price you hear is exactly how much you will get paid.
How to sell Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry
- Complete our online form: include information about your Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry.
- Get a price quote: A WP Diamonds expert will then contact you with a price quote.
- Choose your selling option: we provide two convenient selling options: sell online or by appointment.
- Get a final price: accept the offer and get paid, or refuse the offer and we return your items no questions asked. There is never any obligation to sell.
At WP Diamonds, we work with customers across the US and throughout the world. As such we offer two selling options:
- Sell Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry online: After you receive your price quote, we provide a free, overnight, fully insured and trackable mailing label. This way, you can sell your Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry from the comfort of your home. When your jewelry arrives at our office the next day, it will be evaluated and priced by our experts. You can accept payment by wire or check. There is never any obligation to sell and you can always request to have your pieces returned to you for free through the same secure mailing service.
- Schedule an appointment to sell your Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry: You canschedule a free appointment at one our comfortable and secure offices. We host appointments in New York, Hong Kong and throughout the UK, Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. During your 30-minute appointment you will meet with one of our jewelry experts who will evaluate and price your jewelry. You may accept your payment by cash, wire or check. We never employ any high-pressure sales tactics and your appointment will always be free, regardless if you sell to us or not.
How to sell Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry for the best price
The first step to ensure that you get the best price for your Van Cleef jewelry is to make sure that you sell to designer jewelry experts. The second is to understand what factors affect the value of your pieces. These include:
- Box and Papers: These are the official box and papers that came with your Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry when purchased. These materials illustrate the authenticity of your jewelry and can provide you with a higher offer as they are valuable for collectors. You can also reference the paperwork to learn which Van Cleef collection your piece belongs to (Alhambra, Bouton D’or etc) as well as the materials used (Gold, diamond, onyx etc).
- Condition: Has your jewelry been well taken care of or is it exceptionally worn? The better the condition your jewelry is in, the better your offer will be, as there will not be deductions for repairs.
- Pictures: When you include pictures of your jewelry, buyers will have an idea of its condition.
With all of this information prepared, you can best complete our online form and receive an accurate price quote for your jewelry.