Sell Van Cleef & Arpels Flora Jewelry
Van Cleef & Arpels has been admired for their masterfully crafted and natured inspired jewelry since their inception in 1906. The Maison’s Flora collection consists of several imaginative and lively subseries, such as the bold Cosmos and delicate Fleurette. Each subseries within the Flora collection illustrates the diversity and elegance found in nature. Keep reading to learn how to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry safely, easily and for the best price.
Van Cleef & Arpels has been admired for their masterfully crafted and natured inspired jewelry since their inception in 1906. The Maison’s Flora collection consists of several imaginative and lively subseries, such as the bold Cosmos and delicate, summery Fleurette. Each subseries within the Flora collection illustrates the diversity and elegance found in nature. Keep reading to learn how to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry safely, easily and for the best price.
Get answers to the following questions about selling Van Cleef & Arpels Flora Jewelry:
- What is my Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry worth?
- Where to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry?
- How to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry?
What is my Van Cleef & Arpels Flora Jewelry worth?
As you prepare to sell your Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry, you may have wondered how much your pieces are worth on the secondhand luxury market. There are multiple factors that affect how much your jewelry is worth.
In order to get a price quote from a potential buyer, ensure you know the following information about your Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry:
- Series: The Flora collection contains several subseries with their respective price points including, Cosmos, Socrate, Frivole, Fleurette, Lotus, Rose de Noel and Fil de L’eau.
- Jewelry Type: As the Flora collection spans rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, broaches and cuff links, identify which you are selling.
- Gemstones: Your Flora jewelry may be comprised of diamonds, sapphires, onyx and other gemstones, be sure to indicate exactly what your jewelry has.
- Box and Papers: These are the official box and papers that came with your purchase of Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry. With these official materials, you can demonstrate the authenticity of your jewelry and receive a higher offer.
- Condition: Is your jewelry well taken care of or missing a gemstone or two? The better condition your jewelry is in, the better your offer will be.
- Pictures: When you include pictures of your jewelry, potential buyers will have an idea of its condition.
Where to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry?
Now that you have all the necessary information to receive a price quote, the next step is to find a competitive and reputable buyer.
Below are some of the most popular buyers of Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry.
|Expert Designer Jewelry Buyers, such as WP Diamonds||
When you want to sell your Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry easily and for the best possible price, WP Diamonds is here to help. As expert designer jewelry buyers, we possess the necessary in-depth understanding of the secondhand jewelry market to provide you with honest and competitive offers.
Selling your Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry with WP Diamonds is so simple and fast that you can receive payment in as little as 24 hours after completing our online form. You can feel confident working with WP Diamonds because of our 100% trust guarantee, A+ rating from the BBB and hundreds of positive customer reviews.
How to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry?
At WP Diamonds, we provide two free and convenient selling methods. Pick the option that best suits you:
- Sell Online: Selling your Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry online allows you to sell your pieces from the comfort of your home and around your schedule. To get started, you will need to complete our simple online form, after which one of our jewelry experts will contact you with a price quote. If you like this price quote and want to receive a firm offer we will provide you with our free mailing service which is also fully insured, trackable and will arrive to our office the next day. When your jewelry arrives at our office it will be opened on camera and promptly evaluated by one of our experts. We will contact you with a firm offer; no commissions or hidden fees will be deducted from this. You can then accept payment by transfer or check. If you would rather have your jewelry returned to you, will we do so for free through the same highly secure mailing service. The entire process can take as little as 24 hours, from filling out the form to receiving payment.
- Sell In-Person: For those who prefer to conduct the entire selling process in person, you can schedule an appointment at one of our secure and professional offices. We host appointments Monday through Friday in New York, Hong Kong and throughout the UK from 9am to 5pm. To begin this process you will first need to complete our online form and receive a price quote. You can then schedule your free appointment, these typically 30 minutes long, during which your Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry will be thoroughly assessed and priced. You may accept payment by transfer, check or cash. There is never any obligation to sell and the process is entirely free.
Now that you know how to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry, click the button below to get your price quote today.