Sell Van Cleef & Arpels Flora Jewelry
Van Cleef & Arpels has been admired for their masterfully crafted and natured inspired jewelry since their inception in 1906. The Maison’s Flora collection consists of several imaginative and lively subseries, such as the bold Cosmos and delicate Fleurette. Each subseries within the Flora collection illustrates the diversity and elegance found in nature. Keep reading to learn how to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry safely, easily and for the best price.
Get answers to the following questions about selling Van Cleef & Arpels Flora Jewelry:
- What is my Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry worth?
- Where to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry?
- How to sell Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry?
What Is Van Cleef & Arpels Flora Jewelry Worth?
As you prepare to sell your Van Cleef & Arpel Flora jewelry, you may have wondered how much your pieces are worth on the secondhand luxury market. There are multiple factors that affect how much your jewelry is worth.
In order to get a price quote from a potential buyer, ensure you know the following information about your Van Cleef & Arpel Flora jewelry:
- Series: The Flora collection contains several subseries with their respective price points including, Cosmos, Socrate, Frivole, Fleurette, Lotus, Rose de Noel and Fil de L’eau.
- Jewelry Type: As the Flora collection spans rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, broaches and cuff links, identify which you are selling.
- Gemstones: Your Flora jewelry may be comprised of diamonds, sapphires, onyx and other gemstones, be sure to indicate exactly what your jewelry has.
- Box and Papers: These are the official box and papers that came with your purchase of Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry. With these official materials, you can demonstrate the authenticity of your jewelry and receive a higher offer.
- Condition: Is your jewelry well taken care of or missing a gemstone or two? The better condition your jewelry is in, the better your offer will be.
- Pictures: When you include pictures of your jewelry, potential buyers will have an idea of its condition.
Where To Sell Van Cleef Flora Jewelry?
Now that you have all the necessary information to receive a price quote, the next step is to find a competitive and reputable buyer. Below are some of the most popular buyers of Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry.
Might pay in cash
|Does not typically employ designer jewelry experts with the required skills to assess your Van Cleef & Arpels Flora jewelry|
Give cautiously low offers as a result
|Auction Houses||Employ jewelry experts who can evaluate your pieces||Long selling process|
Auctions are held infrequently
No guarantee that your jewelry will sell
Takes a percentage of your earnings
Best suited for extremely rare and high value items
|Online Ads||Many user-friendly websites to create ads on, such as Craigslist, eBay and Facebook|
Set your ideal price
Sell directly to your jewelry’s buyer
|Pricing jewelry without in-depth knowledge of the secondhand jewelry market is difficult|
No guarantee when or if your jewelry will sell
Certain websites will take a percentage of your earnings
Honest price quotes
Luxury jewelry experts
Sell in as little as 24 hours
Sell online or in person
No fees or commissions deducted
|In person appointments limited to New York and the UK|
How To Sell Van Cleef & Arpels Jewelry?
WP Diamonds was created in 2012 to provide a fast, easy and trustworthy way to sell luxury items online. Sell for cash or trade-in for store credit, our process is free of charge with no fees or commissions deducted from your final offer. A modern alternative to traditional luxury selling options, our service is discreet and there is never any pressure or obligation to sell.
- Price Quote: Simply click the button below to complete our online form and receive your price quote from WP Diamonds. We pride ourselves on providing honest and transparent price quotes.
- Final Price: We can then provide free, fully insured shipping to send your luxury items in for a final price.
- Payment: Accept our offer and we get you paid. The entire selling process can take as little as 24 hours from price quote to payment. Refuse our offer and we return your items free of charge.