Sell Watches Online In Hong Kong
We buy a wide range of luxury watch brands including Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling and more. As expert watch buyers, we understand the value of your timepiece and can provide quick and accurate price quotes for your piece. Fill out the online form today and sell your watches in Hong Kong, get paid in as little as 24 hours.
How Much Is My Luxury Watch Worth?
Pricing a luxury watch requires a deep and thorough understanding of the second-hand watch market. Our watch buyers assess the following in order to provide you with a price quote:
- Brand and model: Certain brands and certain models retain more value than others when it comes to selling on the second-hand market.
- Condition: One of the most important factors when it comes to the value of your watch is the condition of the timepiece. Damage to the watch, especially water damage, can have a significant impact on the price. If you regularly serviced your watch, you are in a good position for selling your timepiece and retrieving as much money as possible.
- Authenticity: If the watch has been altered it will normally affect the price negatively
- Box and papers: The original box and papers that received when you bought the watch will add a significant boost to how much you can receive when selling your watch. This helps prove that you are selling a genuine timepiece.
- Is the strap original and in good condition? If it is it will help you get a better price.
- The current watch market: High demand for your particular watch will always have a positive impact on the price you can sell your watch for. Our watch experts are constantly analyzing the second-hand watch market to establish how specific brands and models are performing.
& Much More
A Lange & Shone, Audemar Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Bell & Ross, Blancpain, Breguet, Bremont, Bulgari, Chanel, Chopard, Chronoswiss, Franck Muller, Gerard Perraguax, Gashutte, Hublot & many more
How To Find The Best Watch Buyer In Hong Kong
Read our tips to find the best watch buyer in Hong Kong:
- Reviews: Checking Google reviews is a good starting point. Check if the reviews look false or potentially fabricated by the company.
- Accreditations: A BBB Rating of no less than an A is necessary.
- Price Quotes: Be wary if a buyer gives you a very wide range. The bottom end of the range should be approximately 1/3rd of the top end of the range.
- Communication: Do they answer the phone? How quick are their email responses? Do you they try and hard sell you?
- Offices: Can you setup an in person appointment?
- Cost: Reputable buyers should be willing to provide a free service with free insurance and shipping.
Where To Sell Watches In Hong Kong
Finding a buyer that is both trustworthy and will offer strong prices is the priority. Below are some popular luxury watch buyers:
|WP Diamonds||Fast, professional customer service, strong prices with the option of selling online or in person||In person appointments are limited to New York City, Tokyo, Hong Kong and the UK|
|Auction||Very expensive watches achieve good results||Variable prices mean uncertain returns and most watches do not interest collectors|
|Consignment||If your model is in high demand results can be good||Takes a long time to sell|
|Private Buyer||Returns can be high||Can take a long time and there are risks selling face to face|
|Local Retailer||Local||Retailers often don’t sell second-hand watches so won’t buy them second-hand|
|Online Pawnbroker||Good for non luxury brands||Pawnbrokers often only loan on watches|
Meet Our Team
Our team is made up of luxury watch industry veterans. Sell watches in Hong Kong via appointment Monday-Friday. Contact us today and we are happy to answer any questions you may have.