Specialist Diamond Buyers: Sell Diamonds In Hong Kong Securely And Safely
WP Diamonds is the leading buyer of diamonds and diamond jewelry. Our team of GIA trained diamond experts are available to meet with you at our Hong Kong offices, conveniently located in Central. We can accurately assess and price your diamonds, including natural fancy colored diamonds. Selling your diamond in Hong Kong has never been easier!
How It Works
Looking to sell diamonds in Hong Kong for a faster payment than traditional options?
1. Fill out the online form
Please provide as much information as possible.
2. Receive your personalized price quote
We will be in touch via phone or email.
3. Free, fully insured shipping OR schedule an appointment
If you are local to Hong Kong: schedule an appointment to meet with our experts for a final price.
If you are not in Hong Kong: send your item in for a final price. We provide free shipping and insurance.
4. Get paid by cheque or bank transfer
As soon as you have accepted our final offer, we will set the wheels in motion and write a cheque to you, or wire the money if you prefer.
Types Of Diamonds That We Buy
Unfortunately there are some loose diamonds we cannot accept.
Diamonds we accept
- Uncertified and certified diamonds of 0.5ct +
- GIA certified fancy colored diamonds
- Designer diamond jewelry of all sizes: Tiffany, Cartier, Harry Winston and more
- Radiant cut diamonds to oval, marquise, round, emerald cut and more
Diamonds we do not accept
- Lab grown diamonds
- Diamonds less than 0.5ct +
- Cubic Zirconia
- Rough diamonds
- Black or brown diamonds
Watch Our Process In Action
How To Find A Best Place To Sell Diamonds In Hong Kong?
Wondering how to find the right diamond buyers and sell your diamonds in Hong Kong?
- Online Reviews: You can gather a lot of information about a company from their online reviews on Google or TrustPilot. Also take a look at their Better Business Bureau record.
- Transparency And Honesty: It’s essential that the diamond buyer you choose provides honest price quotes. They should use a methodical approach to diamond valuation, with fair and transparent pricing. If they try to hard-sell you, walk away immediately as this is a clear red flag.
- Market Knowledge: It’s essential that a buyer has strong connections in the marketplace. The second-hand diamond market for polished stones is a detailed and complex place.
- Security: Respected and trustworthy companies follow stringent processes in ensuring the safety and security of the customer’s diamond items. They should also follow strict and clear procedures. For example: opening packages on video, clear security measures, procedures and trained staff.
Online Diamond Buyers vs Local Diamond Buyers
There are 5 main benefits for choosing an online diamond buyer vs a local diamond buyer to sell diamonds in Hong Kong:
Online Diamond Buyers
- Comprehensive Buying: Online buyers have national and international reach and buy a much larger range of diamonds.
- Competitive Pricing: Access to the international diamond markets gives online diamond buyers a clear advantage. Online buyers tend to have smaller overheads as they don’t have an expensive premises.
- Convenience: Selling online is usually only just a few clicks away. As with other services, such as Amazon, you can get what you need quickly and simply.
- Privacy: Selling online allows you to turn your items into money without having to meet buyers face to face. It avoids broadcasting to your local community that you are selling your possessions.
- No Haggling: With WP Diamonds Hong Kong you will experience a premium service with no hard-selling and no haggling. This can be a very unpleasant experience in some local settings.
Local Diamond Buyers
- Limited Buying: Local buyers know their local market and only buy diamonds that fit that immediate local need.
- Pricing: High overhead costs translate into lower offers.
- In Person Only: Local diamond buyers will still require in person appointments.
- Privacy: Selling in person on a shop floor offers limited privacy.
- Haggling: Haggling is common place.