Sell Engagement Rings Online
Selling engagement rings can sometimes be emotionally difficult, especially after a divorce or breakup. At WP Diamonds, we are specialists in engagement ring valuations. We offer a professional, smooth, and highly secure service to sell engagement rings online in as little as 24 hours. Our service is free of charge, with no fees or commissions deducted from your final offer.
Sell Engagement Rings Online In As Little As 24 Hours
Our service is designed to take as little as 24 hours from start to finish. We buy your luxury items directly, there is no middle man or listing your ring online and waiting for someone to buy it.
You can sell engagement rings online from around the world: we provide fully insured, free shipping. In person appointments are also available in New York, Hong Kong, Tokyo and in the UK.
Our team of GIA trained gemologists are on hand to expertly assess and price your engagement ring, based on the current second-hand diamond market.
Why We’re Different
- Diamond Experts: Selling engagement rings online to WP Diamonds will ensure you get the best return on your diamond. We have a team of GIA trained gemologists and jewelry experts who will value your pieces of jewelry. We factor in any side stones, precious metals and designer brand value. Our size means we are able to offer an accurate valuation because we will be recycling the diamonds ourselves; there are no third parties involved. Pawn shops, local jewelers, or some online buyers may not have the necessary experience or market knowledge to offer a competitive price.
- Customer Service: We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of customer service, with no pushy sales tactics. With an A+ BBB rating and hundreds of customer reviews, you can feel comfortable that you are in good hands.
- You will be paired with one dedicated customer service representative who you will work with every step of the way. They will be on hand to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Free Service: No hidden costs or commissions when you sell your ring. We believe in providing honest quotes and transparent pricing.
- Speed: WP Diamonds was founded on the belief that selling diamond jewelry should be fast, efficient and hassle-free. As such, our entire selling service is designed to take as little as 24 hours.
Why Sell Your Engagement Ring Online?
Selling the engagement ring can be a cathartic way to move on from divorce. Rather than leaving the ring to gather dust in a drawer, selling the ring can be a proactive way to put the past behind you.
Engagement rings can retain a strong second-hand value. Selling your engagement ring or just selling the diamond (and keeping the setting), can free up cash or possibly allow you to buy a larger diamond or restyle your engagement ring.
Whether you are selling an engagement ring to raise money or simply to let go of a reminder of a past relationship, WP Diamonds is here to help.
Things To Know When Selling An Engagement Ring
The color, clarity, cut and carat weight are very important factors in determining the value of your engagement ring, this information may be found on a diamond certificate or jewelry appraisal. However, they are not the only factors that need to be considered.
The condition of the diamond is important, although diamonds are very hard this doesn’t mean they can’t be damaged. Engagement rings are subjected to a lot of wear and occasionally get chipped or broken, any damage will result in the diamond being repaired before it is recycled this will reflect in its value.
The proportions of the diamond are also very important and reflect on the price of the diamond, for example a GIA Excellent Cut Grade diamond can carry up to a 30% premium when you come to re-sell.
If you have a certificate from the GIA, IGI, or EGL USA, for example, the initial estimate you are given is going to be very close to the final offer made. Labs are independent and are experts at grading diamonds. The GIA, for example, is an industry leading Gemological Laboratory. Send us the information from your Certificate to get an accurate initial valuation.
Trustworthy Diamond Buyer
There are many online buyers in the marketplace and finding the correct buyer is not all about the initial estimation you are given. Some companies give high initial estimates but then make low final offer in an attempt for you to send your ring into their offices. Choose a buyer such as WP who has a worldwide reputation and years of experience within their valuation team
Another factor to consider is the fluorescence of a diamond. Fluorescence occurs when a diamond emits a glow when it is put under Ultra Violet light, a small percentage of diamonds fluoresce and it is often recorded on a certificate. If a stone has strong or visible fluorescence this can reduce the value of the diamond by up to 25%.
Using a buyer, such as WP Diamonds, who are diamond experts and can assess each diamonds unique attributes, will get the very best price for your diamonds.
Retain the Rights Over Your Property
Choose a buyer that will respect your rights. If you say you want your ring returned, then the company you choose should respect this right and return the ring within a couple of days. Some companies hold on to the ring in the hopes that you will eventually accept their offer. WP respects the right of the customer at all times and you have full control over your property.
If a buyer is serious about purchasing your engagement ring, they should be willing to provide free insurance and free shipping so that they can take a look at the piece and provide an expert valuation. If a company is asking you to cover the costs, think twice about doing business with them.
What We Buy
At WP Diamonds, we are leading luxury jewelry buyers. We buy a wide range of fine jewelry, from diamond rings (all diamond shapes) to branded wedding rings to Cartier Love bracelets to GIA certified fancy loose diamonds.
We do not purchase:
- lab grown diamonds
- black diamonds
- brown diamonds
- rough diamonds
- diamonds under 0.5ct
- Non GIA certified colored diamonds
If you are ready to sell your engagement ring and find out what your diamond is worth, our gemologists are here to help. We also purchase luxury handbags, watches and sneakers, from Gucci to Dior to Tag Heuer.