Specialist Diamond Buyers
As leading international diamond buyers, we provide a secure way to sell diamonds in as little as 24 hours. We buy your diamond jewelry directly: no middle-man, waiting for us to sell on your behalf, hidden fees or commissions deducted.
Established in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, we have offices in the UK, Hong Kong and Tokyo. Sell for cash or trade in your diamonds for store credit for an increased amount.
We are proud of our A+ BBB rating and over one thousand customer reviews. Get your bespoke price quote from the diamond experts today.Get Your Offer
Our team of GIA trained gemologists can accurately price your diamonds
HOW IT WORKS
Just like your diamonds, our process is unique. Follow our five simple steps to get a price quote for your diamonds or diamond jewelry.
Complete our online
Receive your initial valuation
by phone or email
SHIP YOUR ITEMS
Ship us your items fully insured
via FedEx at no charge
or make an appointment
A member of our team will
contact you with a full
valuation and offer
GET YOUR OFFER
If you accept, payment can be
received within 24 hours
WP Diamonds: Leading International Diamond Buyers
WP Diamonds was created to provide consumers with a fast, easy and trustworthy way to sell diamonds. Our team of GIA trained gemologists have decades of experience in the second-hand diamond market. With the experience and knowledge necessary to provide accurate valuations. We have since expanded to purchase designer jewelry, luxury watches and handbags.
What we buy
- Uncertified and certified diamonds of 0.5ct +
- GIA certified fancy colored diamonds
- Designer diamond jewelry of all sizes: Tiffany, Cartier, Harry Winston and more
- Radiant cut diamonds to oval, marquise, round, emerald cut and more
- Luxury watches
- Luxury handbags
There are no charges associated with our service: no fees or commissions deducted from your final price. There is also never any obligation to sell.
Liquidity and Solvency
Most large trusted buyers have access to significant capital and the right resources to fund the diamond purchases it makes. WP Diamonds is backed by a privately owned boutique investment bank with offices around the world. We can complete transactions of all sizes, transferring money the same day.
How to choose the best diamond buyer
Where you sell your diamonds and diamond jewelry is important. Our top tips for choosing a reputable diamond buyer:
- Online Reviews – You can gather a lot of information about a company from their online reviews on Google, TrustPilot or Yelp. Also take a look at their Better Business Bureau record.
- Transparency And Honesty – It’s essential that the diamond buyer you choose provides honest price quotes. They should use a methodical approach to diamond valuation, with fair and transparent pricing. If they try to hard-sell you, walk away immediately as this is a clear red flag.
- Market Knowledge – It’s essential that a buyer has strong connections in the market place. The second-hand diamond market for polished stones is a detailed and complex place.
- Security – Respected and trustworthy companies follow stringent processes in ensuring the safety and security of the customer’s diamond items. They should also follow strict and clear procedures. For example: opening packages on video, clear security measures, procedures and trained staff.
Online Diamond Buyers vs Local Diamond Buyers
There are 5 clear benefits for choosing an online diamond buyer vs a local diamond buyer:
- Comprehensive Buying – Local buyers know their local market and only buy diamonds that fit that immediate local need. Online buyers have national and international reach and buy a much larger range of diamonds.
- Competitive Pricing – Access to the international diamond markets gives online diamond buyers with a clear advantage. Online buyers tend to have smaller overheads as they don’t have an expensive premises.
- Convenience – Selling online is usually only just a few clicks away. As with other services, such as Amazon, you can get what you need quickly and simply. Our Diamond Directory contains more information.
- Privacy – Selling online allows you to turn your items into money without having to meet buyers face to face. It avoids broadcasting to your local community that you are selling your possessions.
- No Haggling – With WP Diamonds you will experience a premium service with no hard-selling and no haggling. This can be a very unpleasant experience in some local settings.
Compare Diamond Buyers
WP Diamonds is the largest direct sale option operating in the market today. There are a number of options open to sellers that all come with pro’s and con’s:
|WP Diamonds||Extremely fast, good returns, expert knowledge||WP Diamonds does not buy very small diamonds sold on singularly|
|Auctions||Good for very high end diamonds||Results are always uncertain and the sales process takes a long time, often you cannot sell loose diamonds|
|Consignment||You can achieve a small premium||Expect your ring to take a long time to sell, loose stones are not sold on consignment|
|Private Buyer||Private sales can also achieve small premiums||Finding someone who wants your exact stone or jewelry is like finding a needle in a haystack|
|Jewelry Stores||Its possible you will know the reputation of local options before looking to sell||Retailers will only buy items that have an appeal to that local market, often retailers are not diamond experts|
Contact Our Experts
With over 150 years of combined experience in diamond grading, we are uniquely placed in the second-hand diamond market. Our process is unique and ensures that you get the best price for your diamonds in as little time as possible.
Schedule your appointment in New York, the UK, Hong Kong and Tokyo. Avoid the hustle and bustle of the diamond district and the commotion of 47th street. Sell diamonds in NYC in a calm, modern and professional environment.
Our experts have bought and sold diamonds throughout the 5 continents.
Sell Your Diamonds Like An Expert
Read our guide to learn more about selling your diamonds online.
Diamond selling guides
- Learn the value of a diamond certificate
- Learn the step by step valuation process
- Become an expert on industry terms
There's more than just the four C's when it comes to
valuating diamonds. Learn the in's and out's of the
valuation process and what you need to know before
selling your diamonds.
The ultimate guide for insider details about the diamond industry. Know secrets only an expert could tell you.
WE TAKE YOUR SECURITY SERIOUSLY
That’s why we use our insurers
and Brinks to transport your diamonds. We provide
you with a free, fully insured FedEx overnight label
and open your packages on video to make sure that
your diamonds, and you, are protected.