Sell Diamonds Online
As leading international diamond buyers, we provide a secure way to sell diamonds in as little as 24 hours. We buy your diamonds and diamond jewelry directly: no middle-man, waiting for us to sell on your behalf, hidden fees or commissions deducted.
How It Works
1. Provide your diamond details using our online Price Quote Tool
We want to give you the most accurate price and make sure that we insure your items for the right amount, so we ask that you fill out our online form.
2. You’ll receive your price quote by phone or email
The price quote will be based on the information you have provided.
3. Free, fully insured shipping OR schedule an appointment
We provide free and fully insured shipping for you to send your loose diamonds in to us. Or you have the option of scheduling an in person appointment at our offices in NYC, London, Hong Kong or Tokyo.
4. Our experts will be in touch with a final price and can get you paid
As soon as you have accepted our final offer, we will set the wheels in motion and wire the money to you, or mail a check if you prefer.
What We Buy
Unfortunately there are some loose diamonds we cannot accept.
Diamonds we accept
- Uncertified and certified diamonds of 0.5ct +
- GIA certified fancy colored diamonds
- Designer diamond jewelry of all sizes: Tiffany, Cartier, Harry Winston and more
- Radiant cut diamonds to oval, marquise, round, emerald cut and more
Diamonds we do not accept
- Lab grown diamonds
- Diamonds less than 0.5ct +
- Cubic Zirconia
- Rough diamonds
- Black or brown diamonds
Watch Our Process In Action
How To Choose The Best Diamond Buyers
Where you sell your diamonds and diamond jewelry is important. Our top tips for choosing a reputable diamond buyer:
- Online Reviews: You can gather a lot of information about a company from their online reviews on Google, TrustPilot or Yelp. Also take a look at their Better Business Bureau record.
- Transparency And Honesty: It’s essential that the diamond buyer you choose provides honest price quotes. They should use a methodical approach to diamond valuation, with fair and transparent pricing. If they try to hard-sell you, walk away immediately as this is a clear red flag.
- Market Knowledge: It’s essential that a buyer has strong connections in the marketplace. The second-hand diamond market for polished stones is a detailed and complex place.
- Security: Respected and trustworthy companies follow stringent processes in ensuring the safety and security of the customer’s diamond items. They should also follow strict and clear procedures. For example: opening packages on video, clear security measures, procedures and trained staff.
Online Diamond Buyers vs Local Diamond Buyers
There are 5 clear benefits for choosing an online diamond buyer vs a local diamond buyer:
Online Diamond Buyers
- Comprehensive Buying: Online buyers have national and international reach and buy a much larger range of diamonds.
- Competitive Pricing: Access to the international diamond markets gives online diamond buyers with a clear advantage. Online buyers tend to have smaller overheads as they don’t have expensive premises.
- Convenience: Selling online is usually only just a few clicks away. As with other services, such as Amazon, you can get what you need quickly and simply.
- Privacy: Selling online allows you to turn your items into money without having to meet buyers face to face. It avoids broadcasting to your local community that you are selling your possessions.
- No Haggling: With WP Diamonds you will experience a premium service with no hard-selling and no haggling. This can be a very unpleasant experience in some local settings.
Local Diamond Buyers
- Limited Buying: Local buyers know their local market and only buy diamonds that fit that immediate local need.
- Pricing: High overhead costs translate into lower offers.
- In Person Only: Local diamond buyers will still require in person appointments.
- Privacy: Selling in person on a shop floor offers limited privacy.
- Haggling: Haggling is commonplace.