Sell Diamond Jewelry
At WP Diamonds, we provide a modern solution to selling diamond jewelry quickly, safely and easily. From engagement rings to diamond earrings, we always work to get you the best prices on all of your diamond jewelry. With our team of industry experts and A+ BBB accredited service, selling diamond jewelry has never been easier or more profitable. The entire process can take as little as 24 hours, with no costs, fees or commissions deducted from your final offer. Sell diamond jewelry online or in-person to the experts by clicking the button below.Get Your Offer
Sell diamond jewelry in as little as 24 hours
HOW TO SELL DIAMOND JEWELRY
If this is your first time looking to sell diamond jewelry, you will likely have some questions. Click on a question below to get answers:
Where to sell diamond jewelry
No matter where you are located, WP Diamonds is your best option for selling diamond jewelry. As international diamond buyers with a team of highly skilled GIA trained gemologists, we are the diamond experts. Unlike local buyers who only have access to a limited market, WP Diamonds has access to the global market which allows us to provide you with competitive cash offers. With offices in the US, the UK and Hong Kong, we offer in person appointments as well as a free and fully insured shipping service so as to work with customers from around the world.
Selling with WP Diamonds is always a free, simple and fast process that can take as little as 24 hours. When working WP Diamonds, you never have to wait for us to sell your jewelry. We buy your diamond jewelry outright, and you can receive full payment by wire or check. There are no fees or commissions deducted from your offer, so the final price you hear is exactly how much you get paid.
How to sell diamond jewelry online
Selling online is entirely free and our most popular selling method. To sell diamond jewelry, simply follow the steps below:
- Complete our online form to receive a price quote.
- Use our free, fully insured, trackable and overnight shipping label to send in your diamond jewelry to our office.
- Receive your diamond jewelry valuation from one of our experts.
- Accept payment by wire or check.
There is never any obligation to sell and you can request to have your diamond jewelry returned to you.
How to sell diamond jewelry in-person
Sell your diamond jewelry at of our comfortable and secure offices in New York, Birmingham (UK), London, Hong Kong or Shanghai:
- Schedule an appointmentat one of our modern offices.
- Bring your diamond jewelry, as well as any boxes, paperwork and diamond certificates (if you have them) and ID.
- Meet with one of our experts who will evaluate and price your diamond jewelry.
- Accept payment by cash, check or wire.
Appointments typically last half an hour. We never use any high-pressure sales tactics and appointments are always free.
What types of diamond jewelry can I sell?
Unlike other diamond buyers who specialize in specific diamond jewelry, WP Diamonds global presence allows us to offer on a wide assortment of diamond jewelry.
|WP Diamonds Purchases||WP Diamonds Does Not Purchase|
|Designer Jewelry||We buy diamond jewelry of any carat weight from luxury brands such as Tiffany & Co., Cartier and Bulgari||We do not buy unbranded diamond jewelry that weighs less than 0.5 carats|
|Engagement Rings||We buy engagement rings with at least one stone of 0.5 carats or larger||Engagement rings with black diamonds, brown diamonds or no diamonds larger than 0.5ct|
|Diamond Jewelry||We buy tennis bracelets, diamond earrings, diamond necklaces and diamond rings||Lab grown diamond jewelry, Cubic Zirconia jewelry or any other diamond simulant|
|Certification||We buy both certified and uncertified diamond jewelry||Jewelry with conflict diamonds|
How much is my diamond jewelry worth?
As there is no one set price for diamond jewelry, accurately pricing diamond jewelry is a complex process that is best done by experienced gemologists. It requires a rich understanding of both diamond grading and the second-hand luxury market. Below are some of the main factors that influence your diamond’s value:
- Quality of the diamond: The 4 C’s of your jewelry’s largest stone is where the majority of the value comes from. These are: carat weight, color grade, cut grade and clarity grade. If you have a diamond certificate, for example the GIA report, these will be listed here.
- Certificates: The official paperwork that came with your diamond jewelry when purchased as well as a report from a respected diamond grading lab, such as the GIA, will increase your offer.
- Brand: The brand of your diamond jewelry determines what return percentage you will receive. Luxury jewelry brands hold more value on the second-hand market compared to non-branded jewelry.
- Condition: The condition of your diamond jewelry can affect your price. If there are chipped or missing diamonds or any other significant damage this will be factored into the price.
- Second-hand market: The market demand for your diamond jewelry will affect your offer. If your jewelry’s brand or style is trending this will have a positive impact on your price.
How it Works
Just like your diamonds, our process is unique. We want to give
you the most accurate price and make sure that we insure your
items for the right amount, so we ask that you fill out an initial
valuation form. Don’t worry, it’s easy. And if things don’t work
out, we send your items back to you free of charge.
Complete our online
Receive your initial valuation
by phone or email
SHIP YOUR ITEMS
Ship us your items fully insured
via FedEx at no charge
or make an appointment
A member of our team will
contact you with a full
valuation and offer
GET YOUR OFFER
If you accept, payment can be
received within 24 hours
Contact Our Experts
With over 150 years of experience in the diamond industry, we are experts in engagement ring valuation, metal assessment and market conditions. Our process is unique and ensures that you get the best price possible for your engagement ring, quickly and stress free.
Our experts have bought and sold engagement rings worldwide