Sell David Webb Jewelry
In his jewelry, Webb has honored organic forms found in nature, ancient cultures and animals so meticulously crafted they look as lively as their wild counterparts. He was inspired by the art of the ancient Greeks, Egyptians and Chinese. Webb’s love of nature is reflected in his designs that celebrate rich colors and animal motifs.
David Webb jewelry is renowned for its expressive use of rich colors, enamel, hammered gold, gemstones and incredible attention to detail. Mark Emanuel, one of the current owners of the brand, stated, “David Webb was an American master, and with time, the pieces gain a sort of iconic flavor. They’re still beautiful and relevant today. We basically perpetuate his legacy.”
Known for his incredibly detailed animal bracelets and jewelry, his designs often feature monkeys, tigers, dragons and more. David Webb‘s jewelry was loved by the likes of Jacqueline Kennedy, Elizabeth Taylor, the Rockefellers and Beyoncé.
Today, we are going to take a close look at Webb’s legacy, his most popular collections, how to buy and sell David Webb jewelry for the best price.
- About David Webb
- Popular collections
- Where to buy David Webb jewelry for the best price
- How much is my jewelry worth
- How to sell David Webb jewelry
About David Webb
In 1948, at just 23 years old, David Webb opened his namesake brand and quickly met success. His daring jewelry was irresistible to members of high society such as Elizabeth Taylor and Barbra Streisand, and is still loved today by celebrities like Eva Mendez and Cameron Diaz.
During his life, Webb was part of the entire creation process and “worked his formal statements into beautiful bold abstractions with this very metropolitan sensibility.” Webb would sketch the design of each piece, detail the assembly instructions and work with his small and expert team of jewelry makers to make everything by hand.
When Webb passed away in 1975, he left over 40,000 of his own bold and intricate design concepts which are still being produced and influencing the jewelry industry. On this note, Emanuel aptly stated: “David Webb continues to promulgate a style that reflects a woman’s confidence, strength, and desires.”
Popular David Webb Jewelry Collections
David Webb jewelry spans multiple vibrant and elaborate jewelry collections, below are some of the most well-known:
Kingdom: Designed in 1957 and brought into existence in 1964, the Elizabeth Taylor Makara Bracelet, was the birth of Webb’s celebrated Kingdom collection and featured a dual headed Indian sea monster. Webb’s Kingdom jewelry often includes the likes of monkeys, dragons, zebras, tigers and more. These creatures are made of enamel and generously adorned with gemstones.
This collection includes serpents with sapphire headpieces, emerald eyed panthers and monkeys wearing their own diamond earrings and bracelets to name a few. Kingdom has been an irresistible collection that perfectly showcases Webb’s masterful imagination and craftsmanship.
Tool Chest: Made in 1971, Tool Chest is Webb’s “non-jewelry”, all featuring an 18K yellow gold nail. The Tool Chest spans cuff links, rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces all designed with pin straight nails or nails that curve around itself for an absolutely modern and unisex style.
Woodworks: One of Webb’s latest series is ‘Woodworks’, which debuted in 2015. This small and bold collection reimagines classic Webb jewelry designs into sleek wooden pieces made with ebony and bloodwood, featuring gold detailing that brilliantly contrasts against the dark wood. This tight collection includes chunky rings, earrings and bracelets that are sure to captivate any jewelry lover.
Where To Buy David Webb Jewelry For The Best Price?
Shop David Webb jewelry at the best price by shopping pre-owned. Browse expertly authenticated designer jewelry at Gemma, at up to 80% off retail.
How Much Is David Webb Jewelry Worth?
To determine how much your David Webb jewelry is worth and get an online price quote, be sure to gather the following information about your jewelry:
- Jewelry Type: Bracelets, broaches, earrings, necklaces and rings.
- Collection: Currently, there are 10 David Webb collections in production, each with their own distinctive styles and price points, be sure to identify your own.
- Materials: David Webb uses a wide assortment of materials in their jewelry, including yellow gold, round brilliant diamonds, ebony, cabochon emeralds and colored enamel.
- Box and Papers: These are the box and papers that came with your jewelry when it was purchased. You can find important information about your jewelry from its official papers such as its collection and materials. Furthermore, owning the box and papers will increase how much you can get paid for your jewelry.
- Pictures: Providing photos of your jewelry will help you receive a realistic online price quote.
- Product Webpage: As David Webb jewelry is astonishingly complex, sharing your jewelry’s respective product page with an evaluator will help them achieve a greater understanding of the qualities of your jewelry.
Once you have gathered all of this information about your jewelry, you will be able to get an online price.
How To Sell David Webb Jewelry?
- Simply complete our online form with information about your David Webb jewelry. You will shortly receive a tight price quote from one of our experts.
- We provide a free, safe, secure, trackable and overnight mailing service, so you can confidently send your David Webb jewelry to our office.
- When your jewelry arrives, one of our expert gemologists will evaluate and firmly price all of your pieces. You will receive a call from us detailing your final offer and detailed explanation of how we came to that price.
- If you like your offer, you can accept payment by wire or check. However, if you would rather have your jewelry returned to you, we will do so for free through the same secure mailing service.
Why Sell David Webb Jewelry To WP Diamonds?
At WP Diamonds, our experienced designer jewelry expert buyers can assess and competitively price all of your David Webb jewelry at no cost to you. Thanks to our global presence and connections, we will always provide you with the most competitive offers.
Best of all, the entire selling process can take as little as 24 hours from start to finish. Our expert, trusted and free service has earned us an A+ rating with the BBB and hundreds of reviews from satisfied customers.