Best Designer Jewelry Brands of 2022
According to the recent Jewelers of America’s Fine Jewelry Industry Consumer and Retail Market Study, 50% of consumers believe that fine jewelry has sentimental value, making it the ideal gift for our nearest and dearest to cherish. Looking for the best designer jewelry brands to invest in?
From emerging new designers breaking the market to the more established luxury brands, this is our guide to the best designer jewelry brands of 2022. Ranging from more minimalist designs to the more loud and complex jewelry.
What Are The Best Designer Jewelry Brands of 2022?
Thanks to an array of famous ambassadors of the brand and timeless elegant designs, Cartier has succeeded in remaining relevant and desirable since its inception in 1847. A classic and iconic brand, Cartier never goes out of style and continues to design timeless pieces.
Their designs are instantly recognizable and have lasted the test of time. A simple Cartier love ring or bracelet is the perfect starting piece for any designer jewelry collection.
- Famous wearers: Angelina Jolie and Tom Cruise
- Price range: $1,000-$2.76 million
- Our favorite piece: Amulette de Cartier Necklace $1,890
2. Nadine Ghosn Fine Jewelry
Nadine Ghosn’s jewelry brand was established in 2015 and has since caused a sensation, especially the infamous Burger Rings – a compilation of stackable rings that create a diamond encrusted burger that you can change around as you wish. Ghosn’s ambition with her jewelry line is to “make ordinary products extraordinary”.
- Famous wearers: Beyoncé and Karl Lagerfeld
- Price range: $155-$19,800
- Our favorite piece: Shut Up Earring $1,500
3. Harry Winston
Harry Winston is a longstanding luxury jewelry brand, known for their impressive precious stone creations. From opulent diamond rings to brightly colored diamond necklaces, Harry Winston has long had a reputation as the ‘jeweler to the stars’.
- Famous wearers: Amal Clooney, Madonna, Jennifer Lopez
- Price range: $10,000 – $1 million +
- Our favorite piece: Forget-Me-Not
Founded in Paris in 2005, Messika is a popular brand among celebrities and one of their latest collections was created in collaboration with model and “it girl” Gigi Hadid.
- Famous wearers: Beyoncé and Kendall Jenner
- Price range: $840-$150,000+
- Our favorite piece: Move High Jewelry Addiction 3 Rows $135,000
5. David Yurman
A New York jewelry designer that has consistently created luxury, high quality designs over the years, David Yurman pieces are luxurious works of art. The child of husband and wife duo David Yurman and Sybil Yurman, the brand has built its empire on it’s iconic cable bracelet.
- Famous wearers: Cindy Crawford and Angelina Jolie
- Price range: $125-$47,000
- Our favorite piece: Chatelaine Ring $950
6. Monica Vinader
Monica Vinader is a more affordable British jewelry brand that creates wearable and contemporary pieces and is committed to creating ethical jewelry.
- Famous wearers: Emma Watson and Olivia Palermo
- Price range: $85-$1,950
- Our favorite piece: Riva Diamond Hero Wave Cuff $1450
7. Van Cleef & Arpels
This legendary french luxury jewelry brand is known for their floral motifs, and most famously their iconic Alhambra collection. Timeless and effortlessly chic, their delicate creations are the embodiment of subtle luxury.
- Famous wearers: Mariah Carey
- Price range: $770-$46,000
- Our favorite piece: Alhambra pendants
What Jewelry Should I Buy My Partner Or Loved One?
Although your budget will impact which designers you are best purchasing from, it is important to bear in mind that designers often have a wide price range. The best advice in choosing a style of jewelry for a loved one is to go simple, classic and timeless. However, if you are confident that you have a profound understanding of their taste and what they look for in jewelry, it is a nice idea to go for something more suited to their individual taste.
If you are looking to buy a loved one jewelry, the different categories below will enable you to see which picks best suit your style and budget.
- Fashion conscious: Petit Infinité Hoop by Nataf Joaillerie $835
- Eco conscious: Signature Wide Earrings by Monica Vinader $195
- Something classic: Love Bracelet by Cartier $4,000+
- Something fun: Comment Earring by Nadine Ghosn Fine Jewelry $1,050
- Special man in your life: Onyx & Mother-Of-Pearl Formal Set by Barneys New York $800
- Best budget buy: Baja Ring by Monica Vinader $160
See our comprehensive luxury gift guide for further gift ideas.
Where To Shop Affordable Designer Jewelry
To shop for affordable designer jewelry, your best option is to for pre-owned and expertly authenticated pieces. An eco-friendly and financially savvy choice, get the brands you love at affordable prices.
From Cartier Love bracelets to Chopard Happy Diamonds to Rolex Submariners to Louis Vuitton Neverfulls: browse an ever changing inventory of luxury items for less.
Why Is Designer Jewelry Valuable?
There are several aspects that make up the price of jewelry:
- Materials from which the jewelry is made: for example a piece made from platinum or white gold will increase the price over an item made from sterling silver.
- Intricacy of the design: as well as the craftsmanship that has gone into the making of the piece.
- Designer house name: including how established or well reputed the brand is.
- Rarity of the piece: any historical significance of the jewelry piece.
- Box and papers: having the original paperwork and branded box that the designer jewelry came in will add value to collectors
How Can I Sell My Designer Jewelry?
Whether you want to sell your old jewelry, luxury watch, Chanel handbag or Tiffany engagement ring, you will want to get the best price possible for your piece. Our team of luxury experts are on hand to provide price quotes for your items.
Established in 2012, WP Diamonds is a leading, expert buyer of luxury jewelry. With an A+ BBB rating and over 1,000 customer reviews, we provide a streamlined, modern and professional alternative to pawn shops and auctions houses.
At WP Diamonds, we buy your luxury jewelry directly and in as little as 24 hours. There are no fees or commissions deducted from your final offer and there is never any obligation to sell. We provide honest price quotes and a transparent selling service.
We offer the option of selling online or via appointment. With offices in NYC, Hong Kong, Tokyo and in the UK, we are a truly international buyer. We work with over one hundred customers from around the globe on a daily basis.
How It Works
At WP Diamonds, we offer competitive prices for your jewelry and a simple and secure selling process:
- Fill in our online form today to receive your price quote
- Schedule an appointment to visit us in person or send your item in (free and fully insured)
- Our experts will be in touch with a final price
- Accept the offer and get paid or your items are returned free of charge