Sell Watches NYC Via Appointment
We are BBB A+ Rated Watch Buyers – We also buy Designer Jewelry, Diamond Jewelry and Loose Diamonds
Sell watches NYC, over 30 brands of luxury watches to us in our corporate setting near Grand Central and Bryant Park. Our expert watch buyers will be on hand to provide you with an instant offer to buy your watch in New York.
Sell Your Watch in a modern & comfortable environment
Our Head Watch Buyer Tom Pozsgay will greet you in person and conduct a thorough evaluation of your timepieces. Getting cash for watches in New York is a simple, safe and pleasurable experience.
The experience of selling watches in NYC with us with us is a VERY different to the experience to that of the majority of the buyers in the city. It’s a personal, comfortable, and modern experience with no high pressure selling. Our BBB A+ accreditation is testimony to the fact we are professional watch buyers.
Sell Watches – Over 30 brands purchased
From Rolex to Patek Philippe and Omega to Breitling, our experts will be glad to provide you with a final offer in the meeting. We buy luxury watches and vintage timepieces. We purchase ladies and mens luxury brands.
If you own a Hublot, a Jacquet Droz, a Vacheron Constantin or event a Blancpain we are here to help. To see the full list of brands we buy visit here.
Knowledge and scale to re-sell is critical for any buyer and our international scale and huge network of resale outlets sets us apart from most buyers.
Sell your watch in NYC for highly competitive prices via appointment or online.
Our NYC Office
We have 6 modern, comfortable valuation rooms and always have availability to setup an appointment. We have recently moved into well appointed offices and have invested in our surroundings. Our offices are state of the art and appointments can be booked for anyone selling watches in New York from 9am – 5.30pm.
See photos of our office in NYC at our Facebook page.
New York Office: We are located in corporate offices on 5th Ave close to Times Square, Grand Central and Bryant Park. Its located within walking distance of many New York attractions.
Nearest Subway: Grand Central Station or Bryant Park
Address: 535 5th Ave, 11 Fl, New York, NY, 10017
How to sell watches in NYC?
It is important that you prepare yourself well before you sell watches in New York. Having a good experience and obtaining a competitive price is the desired combination, obtaining both of these things in NYC can be a challenge.
- Start by doing some research into the realities of the second hand luxury watch market. How does damage to various parts of your timepiece affect resale value? Does it matter when you last had your watch serviced? Our watch experts are always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
- Before scheduling an appointment or sending your watch for valuation, do some research into the potential buyer. Read their Google + reviews or their Yelp reviews to see what other people thought of their experience and prices. Also check the BBB website.
- It is easy to underestimate the importance of box and papers when you sell a watch. These are guarantees of authenticity and add to the salability of the watch. Including them in the sale drives up the value of your watch by up to 20%. So hold on to the box and papers.
- You have two options when selling watches in NYC. Schedule an appointment or send your watch for a final valuation. WP Diamonds has offices conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan in a modern and professional environment.
- Be careful with companies that employ pressure selling techniques. You should not feel pressurized to accept a particular price, if pressure is involved its likely they offer is below market value.